October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Moonlight Graham is currently in the World Series.  My team is not.  But after this morning's update, I'm getting cruelly taunted with a "You have a new ML game!" pop-up every time I go to that world or refresh the "World Office" page.
10/21/2015 11:25 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
We just pushed another update - learn more.

tecwrg - we will correct the taunt bug tomorrow.
10/21/2015 6:01 PM
Posted by tzentmeyer on 10/21/2015 6:01:00 PM (view original):

Will it involve placing my team in the World Series?
10/21/2015 6:36 PM
Posted by tzentmeyer on 10/21/2015 6:01:00 PM (view original):

Please don't.  Taunting tec about his ZERO championships is one the best things HBD has to offer.
10/21/2015 6:38 PM
As an alternative, a Headline could be "Most Seasons between Championships" so we'd know when to make fun of tec, errr, I mean whoever is on top of the list, every couple of days.
10/21/2015 6:56 PM
- Alignment of columns seems to be off on most pages after the most recent update - please check
- Still can't activate/rest multiple pitchers during Spring Training.  You have to activate/rest one pitcher at a time and save, which is annoying.  
- Pick a layout and own it.  Tired of seeing small things moved around every day for seemingly no reason other than one manager didn't like it, especially when there's other seemingly more pressing issues to be addressed, for instance the two I noted above.  Just my opinion.
10/21/2015 7:58 PM
Not seeing trade chat, proposals, waiver wire info etc on the front screen is a problem. I should be able to visit the home screen and quickly identify of anything needs attention
10/21/2015 9:37 PM
Not seeing any of the notifications either gdmetz which is indeed annoying. I would not want to individually filter through trade chats, trade proposals, lineups etc to see if any action is needed. That was usually the first thing I looked at.
10/21/2015 9:48 PM
Posted by mcbellows on 10/21/2015 9:48:00 PM (view original):
Not seeing any of the notifications either gdmetz which is indeed annoying. I would not want to individually filter through trade chats, trade proposals, lineups etc to see if any action is needed. That was usually the first thing I looked at.
They'll appear as an alert above Game Center, only if you have them, for today anyway. 
10/21/2015 10:08 PM (edited)
Thanks. Maybe my teams don't have anything currently. I'll keep my eyes open for that.
10/21/2015 10:16 PM
There's no links tied to my notifications. So even when I do have one, I can't simply click on it like before. Have to go the long route thru the drop down menus. I liked the original set up much better.
10/21/2015 10:37 PM
Posted by osbornlefty on 10/21/2015 10:37:00 PM (view original):
There's no links tied to my notifications. So even when I do have one, I can't simply click on it like before. Have to go the long route thru the drop down menus. I liked the original set up much better.
True, the links aren't working on the alerts.  
10/21/2015 10:45 PM
Posted by alogman1 on 10/21/2015 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by osbornlefty on 10/21/2015 10:37:00 PM (view original):
True, the links aren't working on the alerts.  
Same here.

Firefox on Windows 8.

10/22/2015 6:44 AM
I'm highly irritated by having to do a second click on the player profile page to get to ML Service years.  Finding out/Confirming ML Service years is a primary reason I go to a player profile page.  That fact that it's not there initially and only available on a second click, is annoying.  
10/22/2015 7:32 AM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.