Easter Egg? Foreshadowing? Nothing? Topic

so i was looking at the Hardball home page: https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/ and as i was doing so i was showing my son all the logos and asked which he liked best and what the city was... and as i was going through there was one logo i didnt know what the city was and couldnt find it on anything and even support had no clue but i asked if they had plans on adding new stadiums to which they said they are thinking about it.... does anyone know what it is? (the one after Jackson on the slider) and does anybody know if any stadiums were removed? and Finally, WHAT STADIUM DO YOU WANT TO SEE ADDED? ...gee im about to make a "question of the day" segment on here LOL
8/16/2016 11:47 AM
Looks like it would be an additional NJ team?
8/16/2016 1:56 PM
Posted by frymaster99 on 8/16/2016 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Looks like it would be an additional NJ team?
That's what it looks like to me as well. And don't get too excited - I don't think that page has changed much since it started. They've mentioned adding ballparks since it was first asked a decade ago.
8/16/2016 2:18 PM
I've been here pretty much since day one. I want to know what this mystery team is... CS really said they have no clue? that's funny.
8/17/2016 1:51 AM
Easter Egg? Foreshadowing? Nothing? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.