GO SPURS!!! Topic

Posted by all3 on 5/29/2013 11:50:00 PM (view original):
Wade's knee injury probably happened during one of his overdone flails trying to draw a foul.
Or while he was jumping in the air to club someone with his forearm.
5/30/2013 7:22 AM
That's what nice about being Kobe.  He doesn't even have to flop or get touched and he gets the call.   At least these other guys have to be convincing. 
5/30/2013 7:24 AM
sigh
5/31/2013 9:27 AM
Amazing how some people will bring Kobe into any discussion, no matter how removed from the topic it is.  Sure am glad I've never been so obsessed with anyone like that: it must be terrible.
5/31/2013 11:12 AM
Posted by badja on 5/30/2013 7:24:00 AM (view original):
That's what nice about being Kobe.  He doesn't even have to flop or get touched and he gets the call.   At least these other guys have to be convincing. 
No need to speak ill of the dead.
5/31/2013 11:35 AM
Quick thoughts of Game 5:

1) The only person that can stop LeBron is himself.
2) Sam Young (on offense) is what would happen if you took a fan out of the stands and had them play NBA basketball. Just brutal to watch. Granted he had that nice drive and dunk where he made Ray Allen fall asleep.
3) The Pacers give away like 10 points on the dumbest decisions/failing to grab easy rebound/missed layups. They also seem to get every 50/50 out of bounds call incorrectly called against them.
4) No clue how anyone, under today's rules, could look at the Birdman bodycheck on Hansbrough and not thrown him out. League got it right and he'll miss Game 6.
5/31/2013 10:59 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/31/2013 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Amazing how some people will bring Kobe into any discussion, no matter how removed from the topic it is.  Sure am glad I've never been so obsessed with anyone like that: it must be terrible.
How is it removed from the topic, when the topic is guys who get phantom calls?     He is and always will be the king of the phantom call.

edit:  James Harden is closing in on the crown and  Wade belongs in the discussion.

6/1/2013 10:39 AM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 5/29/2013 11:50:00 PM (view original):
Wade's knee injury probably happened during one of his overdone flails trying to draw a foul.
pot kettle thing
6/1/2013 10:34 AM
Posted by badja on 6/1/2013 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/31/2013 11:12:00 AM (view original):
How is it removed from the topic, when the topic is guys who get phantom calls?     He is and always will be the king of the phantom call.

edit:  James Harden is closing in on the crown and  Wade belongs in the discussion.

nah, you clearly have a boner for him

you dont mention Lebron and his 110 total fouls this season

you go to a guy who isnt involved in the series and who no one has mentioned - I bet if you canvassed the people who have been reading this thread they'd all say something like 'wow, where did that come from?'
6/1/2013 10:45 AM (edited)
I thought it was entertaining. It didn't take you guys much to get spun up over your beloved Kobe.
6/1/2013 11:16 AM
yeah, I'm palpitating
6/1/2013 11:46 AM
I've been a Lakers' fan since the Wilt days.  While I respect Kobe's abilities and desire to win, I've never been a huge fan, and will never defend his whining or some of his off-court stuff.  I just don't understand why some people need to bring him into every single basketball discussion in attempts to knock him down.  They only make themselves look like obsessed crazies.
6/1/2013 2:46 PM
You're right dude.  I should just let the Laker fans criticise other players and other teams and not say anything back!  Sorry guys.  The fact that Kobe got to the line more than LeBron last season makes total sense.  I mean really it does. 

Let's see, the best player on the planet who is Shaq-like in his ability to score goes to the line less than a guy on his last legs?   Yeah that wouldn't raise any eyebrows at all!  And it certainly would have no place in a discussion about fouls!

6/2/2013 9:42 AM

I think relevant, objective comments are always welcomed by most people here.  Randomly injecting hate at the same player over and over and over is not.  We get the point - you hate Kobe.  Move on. 

6/2/2013 10:42 AM
when's the last time you saw Kobe pull the kind of flop **** lebron just did with david west? see there's you're wrong and then there's also you've got a fixation

and FYI 110 pfs over the course of the entire season for a bruising, bullying lane driver/ferocious 1st team all nba defender? averaging 30 FTAs a game over the last 3 games of the 2007 finals? Kobe's never enjoyed that level of luxury - let's keep the ref favoritisim comments right here in this series where they belong
6/2/2013 11:09 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
GO SPURS!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.