Finals Prediction Topic

Thomson and Currry have been consistent, but not consistently as good as they can be. I'm still waiting for one or both of them to go off.
6/10/2016 1:26 PM
There ya go.
6/11/2016 12:13 AM
Posted by The Taint on 6/2/2016 9:31:00 AM (view original):
I think the Cavs will be lucky to win 2.....Warriors in 5.
Pretty obvious.
6/11/2016 12:14 AM
Can the Warriors win without Green tonight?
6/13/2016 5:55 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/13/2016 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Can the Warriors win without Green tonight?
Depends how many minutes Love plays. Over 20, warriors probably win.
6/13/2016 9:18 PM
Well Love played 33 awful minutes and the Cavs won rather easily as a result of James and Irving's epic night. Should be an interesting game 6.
6/14/2016 8:15 AM
Kyrie was en fuego, it was fun to watch.
Let's go ahead and give Jerry West Gm of the cench for not trading for Love.
6/14/2016 12:52 PM
Jerry West is not the Warrior's GM. He's a consultant. Bob Meyers is the GM.
I think the Warriors and Green come out ****** on Thursday and beat the Cavs.
6/14/2016 1:11 PM
also, Kyrie has been en fuego for most of the series. Its time for Curry to get en fuego
6/14/2016 1:12 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/14/2016 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Jerry West is not the Warrior's GM. He's a consultant. Bob Meyers is the GM.
I think the Warriors and Green come out ****** on Thursday and beat the Cavs.
"Consultant" of the cench
6/14/2016 1:19 PM
I expect the Warriors to start off well, but the Cavs to stay close and eventually pull out a close game and force a game 7. I expect James to have another great night with something like 35/15/11, Irving to be not as good somewhere in the 26 point range, and Love and Smith to combine for 30. I expect Green to have a triple double going with 18/12/10, Curry to have 30 on 45% shooting, though think Thompson will have a poorer game, something like 20 points but only in the 40% range shooting. Warriors will miss Bogut down the stretch when they need his defense.
6/14/2016 5:41 PM
The most biased bullshit game I've seen called since Kings/lakers.
6/17/2016 12:07 AM
There were a lot of bad calls both ways. After all the teams each had 25 fouls and the Cavs were in every bit the foul trouble the Warriors were. Warriors lost because they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn to start the game and no one aside from Curry and Barbosa played well. Plus, the Warriors clearly have ****** James off and he has made it his mission to carry the Cavs (which he did again).

Warriors just need to shut the hell up and play. Their incessant whining has made James look like a model citizen. I mean James looks like the good guy now. How crazy is that?

From my post above, I thought game 6 would be a close Cavs win and the Warriors would go back home and close it out in 7, now I'm not so sure. The Cavs are clearly in the Warriors head and I will have to see how the next couple of days plays out before I pick game 7.
6/17/2016 8:08 AM
Only short term memory could say the Warriors whining is making LeBron look good, there were 3 other games this series where it was other way around.

I have no allegiance in this series so I am just happy it made it to a game 7. I have enjoyed watching Lebron take over the past couple of games. He is so much more enjoyable to watch when he is not deferring to James Jones in the corner. Too bad he didn't develop this style until he reached 30, he would have had a lot more rings.
6/17/2016 9:13 AM
He'd have 1 more ring, the Dallas series. His teams in Cleveland the first go round were never good enough, they had too many injuries last year, and they weren't beating the Spurs his last year in Miami.
6/17/2016 9:50 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Finals Prediction Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.