All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > Hyperlinks and pictures
8/26/2014 3:20 PM (edited)

Sarah Michelle Gellar  Robin Williams.

Italyprof, I have had health issues, now on Kidney Dialysis.

I miss WhatIfSports, but I found after returning for a while in 2013, that all the steps used to prevent tanking, really took the fun out of building one's Progressive team

At least they did for me. I understand why people put these restrictions on Leagues to protect an honest draft, and keep Leagues competitive.

But I found the added hurdles were frustrating. Not that I understand Auto Racing all that well. But I prefer to race as fast as I can possibly go, and avoid using restrictor plates.

8/26/2014 3:29 PM

Jessica Alba at Dodgers game. Throwing out the first pitch  + .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2727930/Jessica-Alba-shows-athleticism-throws-opening-pitch-Los-Angeles-Dodgers-baseball-game.html

8/26/2014 3:41 PM
ooooohgdoggie, understood. And please take care of your health. Sorry to hear of your problems and hope you are well. You are of course welcome back in any league I run anytime you like. Indeed we need someone to take over the Cincinnati team in Space Age for 1951 if you would like it is yours. 
8/26/2014 4:24 PM

I especially enjoy seeing the White Sox Blue Uniforms, after the black in the 50's and 60,s, and before the Red of the early 1970's

8/27/2014 12:57 AM
Posted by ooooohdoggie on 8/26/2014 3:29:00 PM (view original):

Jessica Alba at Dodgers game. Throwing out the first pitch  + .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2727930/Jessica-Alba-shows-athleticism-throws-opening-pitch-Los-Angeles-Dodgers-baseball-game.html

I was at this game, and in light of all the HORRIBLE first pitches of late, let me say this.  She was on the field in front of the Dodger dugout for over half an hour practicing before she took the mound.  A great first pitch?  No.  An embarrassing one?  Definitely not.  You go girl.

PS - it has been my pleasure to serve her in my previous restaurant on numerous occasions, and she is just as sweet and nice as she seems.
of 12
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > Hyperlinks and pictures

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999- WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.