D-III Dynasties Topic

extremely disappointing final game for me last night...i thought i had the speed and reb to make the sweet 16 and liked my matchup...i played sub 39% FG def all season and got smoked by a fast break team i was much faster than and much better on the boards...it happens...no disrespect towards the coach - he had a good team for sure...just sad to see my guys underperform in my estimation

i am happy to be leaving DIII - sad to leave Arcadia of course...sad it was a **** poor final run this season...but again it happens...had a great run there but looking forward to leaving DIII for good...had some a couple of great teams and a lot of very good teams...still miffed i did not win it all the year i made the finals but of course i lost to the top dynasty team so nothing wrong with that...

been a pleasure playing a lot of you in DIII, wronoj (well maybe not a pleasure losing all the time), taz, bugs, fhook, fussy, and the others and of course my conference mates as well...

good luck to you all remaining in the NT
1/23/2009 7:11 AM
jj, sorry to see you go out so early this season. it has been a pleasure to play against you, and we are going to miss you in the Big 5 for sure. as for the title game loss, at least you made a great run once... more than a lot of us have been able to do.

you joining me in the CVAC?
1/23/2009 4:26 PM
that's my plan - i am going to see if any conference mates want to go to a conference with more openings but it sound like they don't want to...so i should be there...looking forward to a fresh start...
1/24/2009 7:34 AM
I may move up after a few more seasons. just depends on what happens in the PENN
1/24/2009 9:18 AM
i think toby is sticking around for just one more season - not sure what paco and beuerlein are going but they'll probably leave if toby does as well

trying to convince toby to try DII
1/24/2009 2:18 PM
Our yearly matchup was a pleasure jj. Im not sure what the final record was, but it was always competitive. good luck in DII
1/24/2009 2:43 PM
I fell off the Dynasty list last season, but I'm hanging it up at Manchester if anyone is interested in taking them over in the mighty Heartland Conference.
1/25/2009 3:49 PM
what, you have one good season at Hawaii and think you are too good for us in d3?
1/26/2009 11:52 AM
Cutting back.
1/26/2009 5:07 PM
congrats to Maranatha on the championship. should have updates this afternoon or tomorrow morning if all goes as planned.
1/28/2009 7:08 AM
well, if anyone is interested, Alvernia should be opening up. 'A' prestige, and an elite 8 run to build on. I just applied for the D2 Anderson job. Im coming for you thedonger!!
1/29/2009 11:52 AM
Bring it, BC. actually, if we add you and jj, we would haev a strong bid to always be the top conference.
1/29/2009 12:28 PM
i did apply for Mt. Olive this morning

maybe playing against the donger will help me break my horrid overall record vs. wronoj
1/29/2009 1:05 PM
the way I see it, if you do start winning those games, it cannot count against wronoj. but if thedonger keeps the beatdowns going, it is just a sign of my personal domination over your teams. win-win.

:)
1/29/2009 1:25 PM
true - but if i beat down donger after the 1st seasons of ramping up then we're even or at least evenish

i'll be pulling out all the stops v. NC State by the way :)

1/29/2009 1:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...75|76|77|78|79 Next ▸
D-III Dynasties Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.