Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.

Do you like hot women and cold beer? Or cold women and hot beer? Either way... 

You can join this amazing and powerful league full of amazingly hot women and free beer! 

This league is a private one and I hand-selected the owners ... it is a very good group.
In fact, we recently ranked #15 (out of over 130 leagues) in Green’s HBD World Rankings (2.0)! 

We were the youngest league to have such a high ranking ... when I say this is a great league, I am not kidding!

Sitemail me and I will send you the password.
You can get in right away, just sitemail me.

Thanks!

-Stick
10/8/2010 11:11 AM (edited)
I have been in this world for 1 season, it went along smoothly and Stickball has been a very active commisioner.
6/3/2008 11:07 AM
And Plague doesn't even like girls or beer, so that leaves more for any new owners who want to join!
6/3/2008 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mr_stickball on 6/03/2008And Plague doesn't even like girls or beer, so that leaves more for any new owners who want to join!

Blasphemy!
6/4/2008 3:29 PM
mr_stickball:

I used the password you sent me to view the available teams. It said that the password didn't exist.

You have another password?

Thanks
6/4/2008 7:21 PM
You can look at the available teams by going to active worlds and clicking on the correct world.

coaches still have about 3 days to renew.
6/4/2008 10:42 PM
Season rollover is planned for the near future (6/7/08), as Plague pointed out, and there are a couple of really good teams available! I was very surprised to see a couple of the defections. I have invited some new owners on a first come, first serve basis, so do your best to sign up promptly.

Truthfully, almost none of the teams available are THAT bad, this is a pretty competitive league. Two of the teams are pretty crappy, but other than that ... it is wide open!

Sitemail me for the password if interested.

6/5/2008 2:49 PM
Season rollover has begun.
6/7/2008 11:25 AM
6 teams available.
6/8/2008 3:53 AM
Just signed up. Looking forward to playing.
6/8/2008 7:19 AM
I joined Stickball for Hot Beer and Cold Women. Turns out that Cold Beer and Hot Women accomplishes pretty much the same thing. Its a good stable league. Fun competitive owners. No chat board bickering, profanity and drama. COme join us for Season Three.
6/8/2008 9:29 AM
Thanks Bill. Did you know Olympia actually tastes better at room temperature after riding around in your trunk for a month? Sad but true.
6/8/2008 6:12 PM
Lets go. We only need 5 more owners.
6/9/2008 8:16 PM
If I counted right:

Two defending playoff teams and two others with 70 or more wins from last year still available!
6/10/2008 9:19 PM
We've gone public ... if you want in, you'd better grab a team NOW!!!
6/11/2008 1:12 AM
1|2|3...30 Next ▸
Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.