Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

And nonserious, whacky owners ... sometimes ...
2/19/2016 5:51 PM
Down to 4. We fill fast and some interesting franchises open. Worth your time if you love to play.
2/20/2016 7:53 AM
Down to 3!
2/20/2016 10:43 PM
Only 2 left! Let us know if you'd like to join this solid league before it's too late!
2/21/2016 3:36 PM
1 spot open. Join if you want to be in a league long term that fills fast. Solid owners. You know you want to join!
2/21/2016 9:45 PM
Amazing opportunity!

We have an open slot ... only in Spring Training. Excellent franchise (one of the strongest in the league) that also happens to have multiple early round picks in this season's Amateur Draft. (Syracuse Scallywags)

We ask for a minimum three season commitment ... for the price of two in this case. Rare chance to get in and get playing RIGHT NOW.

Sitemail me and I'll get you in ASAP.

-Stick
3/6/2016 12:10 PM
It's almost time to rollover. We are in our World Series right now ... you can "catch" on early if you sitemail me for the password ;0)

5/18/2016 12:09 AM
Great league. Join now.
5/18/2016 5:47 PM
We are ready to go
5/19/2016 7:07 PM
You wouldn't believe all the girls and all the free beer in this league. Join NOW. Just sitemail me for the password!
5/20/2016 2:08 PM
This league is one of my two favorites. I also like Addicted Users. It's very competitive and has committed owners. Additionally we have filled quickly every season since I've been here (4 seasons), which isn't the norm in HBD these days. Looks like we will have at least a couple of teams open when we rollover in 2-3 days. Please sitemail mr_stickball for the password, because if previous seasons are any indication, those spots will fill quickly.
5/20/2016 2:58 PM
Posted by mr_stickball on 10/8/2010 11:11:00 AM (view original):
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.

Do you like hot women and cold beer? Or cold women and hot beer? Either way... 

You can join this amazing and powerful league full of amazingly hot women and free beer! 

This league is a private one and I hand-selected the owners ... it is a very good group.
In fact, we recently ranked #15 (out of over 130 leagues) in Green’s HBD World Rankings (2.0)! 

We were the youngest league to have such a high ranking ... when I say this is a great league, I am not kidding!

Sitemail me and I will send you the password.
You can get in right away, just sitemail me.

Thanks!

-Stick
I've been in 4 world's and this is by far the best. When I had to drop some teams because of time commitments I dropped the others and stayed here, for 30 seasons now! A very competitive league with a top tier commish. Give use a try. We usually roll over VERY quickly.
milton7
5/20/2016 10:29 PM
Anyone find my balls. I lost them in the first round of the playoffs. Hopefully I have them back by start of season. Or its going to be a long season. We didn't lose the girls though. Plenty of them.
5/21/2016 12:17 AM
We're getting ready for next season. Join us now. Contact commish and get the ball rolling.
5/21/2016 9:16 PM
Great league............Great owners................Great Playoffs................Leads to Greatness!
5/22/2016 8:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...30 Next ▸
Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.