About Exhibition Games Topic

There has been a lot of confusion about these, so I thought I'd explain them again.

Exhibition games do not affect your team or players on your team. Your player fatigue, injuries, and suspensions do not affect their play in exhibition games. In fact, you can have a player with a broken leg and he can play in an exhibition game. Exhibition games take place outside of the real fake world. What they provide are a means to play against your friends or other teams that are not in your league or world, get more data on how your players play, try out new formations or starters without messing up your league games, etc.

Exhibition games DO NOT affect your club or players in any way. Players will not fatigue from playing games. They won't get injured. They won't get additional development. Your club is not affected by your exhibition performance or the number of exhibition games you play.

Exhibition games are simply a way for you to get more games in, if you desire, and a way for clubs to do something before they are entered into a league.

Hope this helps set the record straight.
2/17/2009 10:00 AM
Good and concise. Pin it up, and also add a link to the FAQ on this info. It does get a lot of questioning.
2/17/2009 10:45 AM
LOL, Norbert, I have wondered for quite a while when you would tire of the same questions over and over. This should put an end to them, but anyone wanna bet it doesn't?
2/17/2009 5:00 PM
What's the over/under on more questions about exhibitions, snake? If it's 5 or less, I'll put $100 on the over.
2/17/2009 9:33 PM
We'll have someone asking which back is the blocking back. That has become the lamest line ever.
2/17/2009 11:35 PM
But what about handed second basemen?
2/18/2009 1:02 PM
heh heh heh ... I don't play HBD, so I have to assume your joke is from the HBD threads like the blocking back joke is from the GD threads when I used to play GD.
2/18/2009 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bierkieser on 2/18/2009But what about handed second basemen?

LOL

For FC, this is destined to be the FOOTED players.
2/19/2009 12:14 PM
this making money yet?
5/9/2009 2:13 AM
Well, since they tripled the cost to play, I guess it must be.

Three times zero equals zero.
5/23/2009 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by big_bad_wolf on 5/09/2009this making money yet?
1/2/2010 11:48 PM
just put up a club...Northern Ireland Pack Leaders.  Who is active and would like to play a match so i may see how this goes?  Thanks in advance
8/1/2011 6:59 PM
About Exhibition Games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.