BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

Yeah you are right.

Can't help but thinking that if big Vince Wilfork was clogging things up on that 1st play of the game, Rice may not have had that long TD run and it would have been a completely different game.

Need the big boys on both lines.
1/14/2010 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on 1/11/2010San Diego will take the shine off the posing Jets. The talent level is not even close

HMMMMMMMMMM..........................
1/17/2010 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on 1/11/2010
Unless your SOMEHOW involves alien abduction of a couple dozen SD football players you're just making noise.

Anybody get a picture of those aliens? Which dozen SD players did they get?
1/17/2010 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on 1/12/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By timeprime71 on 1/11/2010

So why play the game?

Even a known garbage mouth like you really sounds like an idiot right about now. Even more than usual.

Its a sporting event. Stop hating.

Funny thing is SD will probably win, they are better. Than you'll be flapping that rat hole of yours, like you made some great prediction.

Just hope the Jets don't win. You may have to leave this site.

Moran. If you have any sense at all you'll take your crappy team to the back of the bus where it belongs, and play nice with the other passengers. You'll be getting off at the next stop, and you'll be grateful that you stayed on as long as you did. Enjoy your off season, and pray that next year your team can bring to the party something besides a really good defense

HEY MELOIDOGYNE ...................................................................

***-3-2.jpg"/>
1/17/2010 6:35 PM
So when does the "Jets are going to get killed by the Colts" talk start?
1/17/2010 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By ceez on 10/18/2009
LOLOLOL!!

2ND PLACE BY WEEK 6!

LOL
1/17/2010 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By toddcommish on 1/11/2010

You realize that they're not playing Cincy again, right?

So all the talk about Cincy is meaningless...

Yeah I realize it more than you can imagine.

The point is that if SOMEHOW the Jets find a way to beat SD, you same guys will be saying, "You realize they are not playing SD this week, right? They are playing the Colts......." Same as last week, same as this week.

Do you realize the Jets are a pretty good team?

Lets see if Im right about this too.
1/17/2010 7:00 PM
Go ahead and crow. You've earned the right.
1/17/2010 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on 1/12/2010

So why play the game?

Even a known garbage mouth like you really sounds like an idiot right about now. Even more than usual.

Its a sporting event. Stop hating.

Funny thing is SD will probably win, they are better. Than you'll be flapping that rat hole of yours, like you made some great prediction.

Just hope the Jets don't win. You may have to leave this site.

Moran. If you have any sense at all you'll take your crappy team to the back of the bus where it belongs, and play nice with the other passengers. You'll be getting off at the next stop, and you'll be grateful that you stayed on as long as you did. Enjoy your off season, and pray that next year your team can bring to the party something besides a really good defense

THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/17/2010 7:04 PM
Right. As a gesture of reconciliation I would be happy to trade Kaeding to the Jets for a box of chocolates. They can even be the cheap kind if you want.
1/17/2010 7:06 PM
Who keeps bringing this thread up? The Patsies were done a week ago.
1/17/2010 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on 1/17/2010Go ahead and crow. You've earned the right

NOW I have respect for you.

Im being a jerkoff now, but you have to forgive me, Im pretty happy right now. I also have taken a lot of **** about the Jets so I think I earned the right to act like a jerkoff.

YOU could have been bitter and said something stupid ..... but you didn't. That was pretty much the right answer.

Thank you.

And like this week, Im not getting too high for the Colts. Im hoping.
1/17/2010 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on 1/17/2010Right. As a gesture of reconciliation I would be happy to trade Kaeding to the Jets for a box of chocolates. They can even be the cheap kind if you want.

Lots of missed FG against the Jets lately. Team of destiny?
1/17/2010 7:09 PM
the 'pick' by Revis says yes
1/17/2010 7:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...23 Next ▸
BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.