What are you reading? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I wouldn't pay attention especially if its a negative thing. Its probably someone who didn't know what they were doing. I for one enjoy reading your posts.
6/20/2016 6:14 PM
my stars are now gold...before they were red....i have no idea what it means...they have missed a few.
6/21/2016 12:43 AM
Charlie O. and the Angry A's by Bill Libby (1975). A really entertaining book in the style of "Ball Four" and "Bronx Zoo." The first half is focused on Charles Finley, the lovable villain, a combination of Ebenezer Scrooge, Col. Tom Parker, Foghorn Leghorn and Donald Trump. The second half deals with the rise of the Oakland A's from 1971 to 1974, with good mini-profiles of a lot of the players, most notably Reggie Jackson and Vida Blue. The writer quotes extensively from all the primary actors, and many of the quotes are hilarious. Only minor quibble: the book could have used some editing (Jim Palmer did not start the first and second games of any playoff series vs. the A's, Vida Blue was not a right-hander, Finley's hockey team the California Golden Seals were in the NHL not the WHA, etc.).
6/26/2016 1:11 AM
Or William Henry Harrison "I died in thirty days!"
7/5/2016 6:58 PM
i have the first 3 seasons of Elementary in pristine condition...if someone wants them i will send them to you.
7/14/2016 10:10 PM
Baseball in the Garden of Eden by John Thorn
7/15/2016 12:03 AM
Posted by dino27 on 7/14/2016 10:10:00 PM (view original):
i have the first 3 seasons of Elementary in pristine condition...if someone wants them i will send them to you.
The TV Show? That's one I've been meaning to start watching but haven't yet. I do love me some Lucy Liu.
7/17/2016 12:58 AM
she is the best parts of the show.
7/17/2016 11:29 AM
does anyone have some good suggestions for recent fiction.
7/21/2016 4:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...34|35|36|37|38...90 Next ▸
What are you reading? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.