Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

I concur......With one exception????

I would love to poach an OILERS prospect and an OILERS first round  pick???

So on and on goes my hate for the OILERS franchise........Even my dog has figured out my HATE for the OILERS!!!
6/30/2013 12:08 AM
my dogs as well, but cmon Juskay Schneids is our man ,i cant stomach going into the season with Luongo as our number 1 .....Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
6/30/2013 12:36 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!   F3CKING IDIOT GILLIS !! NOW HE WILL PICK SOME EUROPEAN A$$HOLE ..  F#CK the CAnucks  Schneider will win a cup before that jackoff Luongo..somebody  fire Gillis already ...canuck  sh1t for sale at my place ..practically giving it away ...what a f@cking joke !
6/30/2013 4:06 PM
For F#cks sake Gillis just turned us into basement dwellers like the Oilers 
6/30/2013 4:11 PM
At least we took B Horvat, I would have loved us to take Max Domi and then flip him to the Leafs for Morgan Reilly and ????.  But happy with Horvat.  More deals to come.  Edler will be traded soon......Book it!!
6/30/2013 4:14 PM
who in their sane mind keeps a 34 yr old goalie who cant win the big game ,is mentally unstable as their number 1 ? somebody please wake me up from my blackout 
6/30/2013 4:15 PM
Biggest surprise is we traded Schneider for only a pick?  No immediate help for a team whose window to win is short........Fear that the window to win NOW was just closed by Gillis.  Glad we took a good Canadian kid (for once).  Look for the Canucks to package Edler and the 24 pick to the Bruins for Tyler Seguin. 
6/30/2013 4:36 PM
But the goalie issue is over and that is BIG NEWS for Canuck fans.  My worst fears were that the Canucks started next season with Luongo and Schneider still on the team (9.33 mil cap hit) and then have Schneider lay an egg.......Can you imagine what we would get for schneider or Luongo if that happened.  We need two top six forwards, one via a trade (edler) and one big UFA signing on Friday.  Booth is not our guy,trade him, no ned to buy him out.
6/30/2013 4:43 PM
back to trying to make the playoffs again for another 20 years ..Gillis just F#cked us ..its a bad day in Canuck land ..look for us to take a p$ssy European at 24 like usual ..some jagoff  who scored 6 goals in 48 swedish elite league games but has great upside despite his 5'6 frame ..what a f$ckin idiot  Gillis is ..
6/30/2013 4:51 PM
strombone1 can suck my ####
6/30/2013 4:59 PM
Luongo's contract may not be as bad as Canuck's nation thinks.  Maybe Gillis's plan is to use Luongo as their starting goalie for the next 4 seasons  and then trade Luongo.  Luongo will be worth a lot to bottom dwellers and cash strapped teams in 4 season's?  And the reason Luongo will be worth so much more then to cash strapped teams is the way Luongo's contract is structured?  During the last 5 years of Luongo's deal his real salary is far less than his cap hit??  You still with me??  Randle you listening?? 

Cash strapped teams still have to spend to the salary cap floor........So Luongo's cap hit will still be 5.33 million but Luongo's real salary in the late years of his contract hovers around 1.0 million.  Luongo could ride the pine at 38 years old to 42 years old (as a back-up) and save a cash strapped team 16million plus dollars??  Luongo's contract will be worth much more than we think to cash strapped teams........We just need to think outside the box a little once in a while??
6/30/2013 5:34 PM
he will still be our starter for 4 years!!! ..he Sucks ! only reason he was somewhat decent this year was the pressure Schneids was putting on him for playing time ...mark my words he will be back to his useless self this year...only  positive this day is that Gillis hasnt drafted a p#ssy European so far ..i say so far ..because i know its coming ..Luongo as our starter ? I guarantee VCR misses the playoffs ...ill take any bets this off season 
6/30/2013 5:45 PM
now he is apparently shocked? wwaaa   go f#ck yourself Luo..your lucky our GM cant evaluate talent you useless f#ck ..
6/30/2013 5:51 PM
I hate trading Schneids but all the picks are good , Subban and Cassels have good blood lines ,No Euro"s , its a good draft so far ..too bad about the Schneider f#ck up
6/30/2013 8:44 PM
Ballard has been bought out.According to Jason Botchfords twitter account that leaves the Canucks with 16 signed players. 7,497,333 left to sign 7 more. Gillis better have his thinking cap on.
7/3/2013 1:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...196|197|198|199|200...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.