Blow up the team:
1) First move: Fire Gillis and hire someone to re-build the team.
2) Get what you can for the Sedin's and Kesler.
3) Hamhuis will bring some good young assets, hate to lose him but sell while he brings a high return.
4) Keep Luongo, let him face 60 shots a night for 2 seasons, his GAA ave will be 6.00 then maybe he will retire. (lol)
5) Put Booth on the top line,maybe he scores some goals so new GM convinces some sucker to take him at the trade deadline.
6) Call up Jensen, Gaunce, Corrado and even J Blain. Let them gain some experience.
Next season let all the young guys play. Horvat, Shinkaruk, Gaunce, Corrado,Blain Tanev, Jensen. Along with the Young assets that we get for the Sedins, Hamhuis and Kesler. The re-build will take two to three seasons. There is not a Canuck fan anywhere that would not like to see this happen. The team will get 2 high draft picks (2015 and 2016) and be set for the next 10 seasons. Rogers Arena will be sold out every night. Cup contender in 2017 mission accomplished............FIRE GILLIS NOW!!!
God I miss the NFL already!!!