Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

randle......Great to hear from you.  Our world juniors will rock the world.  Give second place to the Swedes.

Unless we shi% the bed, can't see our team in a close game>? 
12/20/2012 1:27 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Wow. First post of the year. Luongo is still here and playing great(IMO). Big payback win Vs the Oilers tonight with Tanev scoring his 1st ever NHL goal in OT. Canucks win 3-2.
2/5/2013 12:52 AM
Love this goaltending problem we're having here in Vancouver. A real distraction. Team just keeps winning.
2/10/2013 8:30 AM
Henrik tries to tie or break Naslunds team record for points tonight Vs the Mild. Luo is scheduled to play tonight.
2/12/2013 4:11 PM
bogus suspension to Hanson for tapping the Concusion prone Hossa. What a crock. If Hossa is that prone to concusions he needs to retire.
2/21/2013 3:33 AM
Lu8ng8

Hahahahahahaha!
2/25/2013 1:15 PM
Posted by styckman on 2/21/2013 3:33:00 AM (view original):
bogus suspension to Hanson for tapping the Concusion prone Hossa. What a crock. If Hossa is that prone to concusions he needs to retire.
Who knew that Hossa had a SOFT Mushy HEAD?  One tap .....Down she goes like a HOOKER for a fifty?  Hossa needs to retire.  Hansen is not a dirty player, he waved at the puck....but his elbow nicked MUSH HEAD HOSSA? 
2/26/2013 11:51 PM
Posted by randle44 on 2/25/2013 10:43:00 PM (view original):

wow a jimbo sighting in the hockey forums ,could it be the Hawks are doing ok? you dont hear from Muddy's  crotch pump for a year but now that the Hawks fluke together a few tainted wins in a tainted season and they all appear  like a bunch of queers at a free gerbel giveaway  at a R.Gere premiere ...what a surprise Jimbo,,i guess Muddy and Skumley are gonna post next after blo....i mean  paying for cab fare ?

While I love your spirit (randle).......I really think that we THE CANUCKSNATION should back off on personal attacks??  We should not target individule HAWK FANS......Let's target the HAWKS team and not their fans.......Now, back to HAWK BASHING?
2/26/2013 11:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...188|189|190|191|192...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.