Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

it was nauseating listening to that buzz kill Gillis talk..doesnt he have better things to do ..like destroy the Canucks franchise...like listening to Jimbo speak about football or hockey  sober
11/2/2013 7:28 PM
Missed the game because of work but sure like the final score. 4-0 Canucks over the Leafs. Box score suggests it was a spirted game. Lucky for TO that our P/P is not very stellar are it could have been really ugly.

Pavels sweater is raised to the rafters. It was about time. I heard Pavels wife stoled the show. I'll have to google to see if there are any pictures. 
11/2/2013 11:27 PM (edited)
4-2 win over the Sharks last night. Another crazy stupid goal in the first minute again but all is well that ends well. Nice to get the win after losing in a S/O to Phoniex. Henriks 12 game point streak comes to an end. 2 games shy of the Canucks record held by Peter Nedved. Next game Vs the Kings on Saturday. It should be the late game on HNIC.

11/8/2013 9:50 AM (edited)
Leafs are like the NFL Sh!thawks ... OVERATED  but 2 points are 2 points ...Shark win you can see it the way they came out and played hard ..they cant count on Lou ..he just has to be average and the Canucks are good to win ..Lou will not steal any games for you ..
11/9/2013 8:44 PM
Canucks crushed by the Kings 5-1. Ouch. another 2nd period brain crap and LA scores 3. Luo gets pulled and Lack get scored on with the first shot faced. He did look good after that though.

Next, the Ducks.
11/10/2013 6:00 PM
How do you outshoot your opponents by a 2-1 margin most games and still lose? tells me my goalie is being outplayed in every game ..make the ordinary save but not the spectacular save like the guy at the other end..never steal a game? just average ...God i hope this guy isnt Canada's olympic goalie..
11/18/2013 6:47 PM
another loss..Gillis soon to fulfill his goal of a .500 team ..nice job Mike ,good thing we made all those changes to the core you promised after surving the axe ..
11/20/2013 12:58 AM
sad to see the fans of this team go back to .500 hockey and struggling to make playoffs ..6 points out of the playoffs ..those of us who werent blinded by the Sh!t Gillis was spewing all summer should be brought in as consultants ..this team is a joke , they resemble the idiot running the show ..its 1-1 and it doesnt really matter what happens tonite ..probably another ot game against a team that has no right being in the game ..14-4 in shots so the most overated goalie in the world also gets outplayed ..like usual
11/22/2013 11:04 PM
 Chicago and LA ..these 2 games will tell what this team is made of ..doesnt matter beating low lifes like Columbus ..im thinking they will be 0-2 but im hoping iam wrong ...atleast  Crawford should be considered over Luongo for team Canada after tomorrow..
11/23/2013 12:43 AM
Ive  never seen this before ..Offense cant score and Luongo cant make a big save when needed ... lucky Gillis kept the same inept core ...I know you said you would change the core Mike ...but Canuck nation will follow what you say Mike Koresh ..tell them to go buy the sneakers and drink the koolaid ...you have accomplished what you desired Mike Koresh ...im guilty as well ..I thought D.Nonis was a Retard ..boy was i wrong ..I just hope the owners of the Canucks have a brain and realize that NOT axing you was one of the worst decisions in Canuck history ...
11/24/2013 12:29 AM
wow . 1 goal again ..we just resigned the Sedins for another 4 years,,where are these hasbeens ? need offense ..no where to be found ..need a big time save ? Luongo chokes ..what a fuckin joke ..i could see this coming 3 yrs ago ..but Canuck organization is so scared to make any moves of significance..we just wallow in mediocrity ..its pathetic 
11/24/2013 12:41 AM
3 goals 10 shots ..awesome Luongo ..i hope Babcock was watching today ..just because im Canadian..yea they were deflected ,yes they were tough ,good goalies find a way to make the save they shouldnt .you dont ...
11/30/2013 3:07 PM
3 of 4 on the road , beat down on the low lifes of the NHL ..why cant we win at home? too fancy?..
12/4/2013 6:15 PM
why isnt there consideration for Bieksa for team Canada?..talk about Subban and Staal and others ..Juice is better than those guys
12/7/2013 11:08 PM
It's plain to see that when Luongo is playing well the Canucks forum gets very quiet. Solid beat down on the Bruins last night and s S/0 of the Oilers the night before. 7 wins in a row. I like what I'm seeing.
12/15/2013 11:54 AM
◂ Prev 1...202|203|204|205|206...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.