Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Posted by skonley on 3/9/2014 8:03:00 PM (view original):

Oh yeah, on another note how is that awesome Canadian #1 overall NBA draft pick doing this year? Could end up as the worst #1 overall EVER....LOL @ Canada

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/1/14/5305228/anthony-bennett-rookie-season-statistics-cleveland-cavaliers

So some idiot from the mecca that is the Cleveland Cavaliers drafts the wrong player and it's Canada's fault? Makes sense to me......coming from you.
3/13/2014 1:18 AM
It is one of the best posts by skonley? It almost makes sense? Almost!!
3/13/2014 11:07 AM
its hard for Skumley to type and make sense with a #### in his mouth
3/13/2014 7:17 PM
4/1/2014 10:00 PM
4/2/2014 6:55 AM
FORE!!!!!
4/8/2014 3:42 AM
Now the ball is rolling. From TSN.ca

Mike Gillis is out as the president and general manager of the Vancouver Canucks.

After helping the Canucks to four straight Northwest Division titles, Gillis saw the team miss the playoffs this season for the first time in six years.

The Canucks confirmed the news via the team's official Twitter account on Tuesday afternoon.

4/8/2014 3:42 PM
Posted by juskay on 3/11/2014 1:43:00 AM (view original):
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY again WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY is GILLIS STILL HERE????

We just got beat by a team with a worse GM than the canucks have with GILLIS?

Garth Snow 7, Gillis 1 in the third period!!!!!!

Gillis better be gone by the time I wake up from this freak in nightmare
Finally...........Luongo and Gillis are gone.
Time to start cheering for my team again.

Trevor Linden will be the new Canucks team President.
Time to play the kids.....I think the re-load will only take 2 seasons.
4/8/2014 6:30 PM
thats what i wanted as well no Luongo and that ******* Gillis out on his *** 
4/8/2014 7:55 PM
I know you're not a fan of Linden randle. Whats your take on him as our new Prez?

He has always been one of my favs. I think he or The Steamer would be logical choices.
4/8/2014 9:08 PM
i like Smyl ,not sure why he hasnt been even mentioned atleast? you guys know who im kind of impressed by is R .Ferraro  ,weve all heard him on the local radio stations ,im impressed by his knowledge of his game and his insight ,he was a goal scorer and knows that you need to let talented skill guys succeed in a thier environment ..not sure about Linden ..he is better than a outsider ,i would like to see the local guys given a shot 
4/8/2014 10:28 PM
Linden as president would probably be a good choice. One of the most respected players of his era, former NHLPA rep. He would have a relationship with pretty much all of the league power brokers. Not necessarily making all the hockey decisions but doing a lot of the work with the league and other teams.

Paired with a good GM would work.
4/8/2014 11:25 PM
I predict Jim Benning or Rob Blake as the new GM. Any other guess's?
4/9/2014 7:05 PM
Stan Smyl ..him and Linden have great respect for each other,two captains and leaders who both bleed vancouver colours, two guys who gave it their all every nite..they wont put up with the garbage on the ice and i think they can work with Torts 
4/9/2014 8:57 PM
Ha-ha. Dale Weise with the clutch, ot, gw goal for Habs. Who was killing the guy in here? Randle?

nice job.
4/17/2014 5:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...208|209|210|211|212|213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.