HD prior to 2007 / Questions Topic

As I started reading the responses I was thinking "Damn, I didn't know he was back. Didn't know he was back either. Lostmyth (he's back?) is doing what, where? I thought that guy retired years ago. Man I haven't seen THAT guy there or this dude here post in years". Then I looked at the dates on the bottom of each post........ Emy = MOE-RAWN!
7/25/2016 5:17 PM
Posted by joco45215 on 7/25/2016 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zhawks on 11/7/2009 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Potential would be a fantastic addition if it was implemented correctly. As of now it is not only completely unrealistic, as all players max out very quickly and there is no variation as to how players go about reaching their potentials and it has completely destroyed the ability to develop your players how you as coach want to.
my main issue is and will always be defense.....it should be more like work ethic imo. you can always play better defense if you cannot do anything else...rebounding as well to a lesser extent....Pre 2007 I really only played just to play and dont remember much other than i was horrible at recruiting and that i jumped around too much
So what you're kind of saying is that nothing about your game has changed in the last 10 years or so?..............................Bazinga! (Just kidding Joco, just kidding).
7/25/2016 5:20 PM
◂ Prev 123
HD prior to 2007 / Questions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.