i never asked for one

just outing you
12/14/2009 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By johnner26 on 12/14/2009
Quote: Originally Posted By tracyr on 12/14/2009

with that tone, i highly doubt you A) learned a lesson and B) think anyone but you was right

Ok...just how you would you like your apology? I guess maybe you need a couple of days...that's cool. let me know when you are ready
maybe sitemail it.
12/14/2009 6:33 PM

i have 41 seasons remaning at Oregon - at least i found a way to keep it a little fun now

Admin was right...you were right (minus the dumbass bit). I apologize. Wonderful lesson learned

If that was an apology, you probably should practice at it a bit before he gets back to you in a couple of days....
12/14/2009 6:34 PM
You know, it is BS like this (the rambling) that ultimately drives coaches away. Whether it was right or wrong, I don't really care, but the fact that this has gotten 7 pages of thread run today is a little insane.

I don't really come on the main board anymore b/c of crap like this - it takes away from the fun. I sure want my newbie friends that are playing the game to take a look at this thread.

Come on guys, grow up. It happened, move on.
12/14/2009 7:07 PM
apparently you skipped over Admin's response
12/14/2009 7:32 PM
You know I haven't weighed in here. I know John but I have no idea who Tracy is. I'll tell you this, if someone apologizes--you accept it. Anything less than that is classless.

MIO

I guess I know all I need to know about Tracy now.
12/14/2009 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kendrik2 on 12/14/2009You know, it is BS like this (the rambling) that ultimately drives coaches away.  Whether it was right or wrong, I don't really care, but the fact that this has gotten 7 pages of thread run today is a little insane.I don't really come on the  main board anymore b/c of crap like this - it takes away from the fun.  I sure want my newbie friends that are playing the game to take a look at this thread.Come on guys, grow up.  It happened, move on.

This story is over. I agree.
12/14/2009 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By kendrik2 on 12/14/2009
You know, it is BS like this (the rambling) that ultimately drives coaches away. Whether it was right or wrong, I don't really care, but the fact that this has gotten 7 pages of thread run today is a little insane.

I don't really come on the main board anymore b/c of crap like this - it takes away from the fun. I sure want my newbie friends that are playing the game to take a look at this thread.

Come on guys, grow up. It happened, move on.

uh yeah, rambling, thats what is driving coaches away from HD.
12/14/2009 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By atempleman on 12/14/2009You know I haven't weighed in here. I know John but I have no idea who Tracy is. I'll tell you this, if someone apologizes--you accept it. Anything less than that is classless.

MIO

I guess I know all I need to know about Tracy now
you owe tracy an apology for calling him classless.
12/14/2009 8:20 PM

with that tone, i highly doubt you A) learned a lesson and B) think anyone but you was right

Ok...just how you would you like your apology? I guess maybe you need a couple of days...that's cool. let me know when you are ready
apologize for your failed apology!
12/14/2009 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By zhawks on 12/14/2009
If this would have been posted on his cc, it would not be against the rules.

if an agreement was made it would be.....
12/14/2009 9:14 PM
fun read thanks everyone... its threads like these that keep me here not drive me away
12/14/2009 9:19 PM
wow, i think i just lost 7 brain cells reading this thread. thanks guys, i think i had to many anyway.
12/14/2009 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By atempleman on 12/14/2009You know I haven't weighed in here. I know John but I have no idea who Tracy is. I'll tell you this, if someone apologizes--you accept it. Anything less than that is classless.

MIO

I guess I know all I need to know about Tracy now
wow, really?

so if i kill your brother, then apologize - you have to accept it?
12/14/2009 11:23 PM
How do threads like these turn people away? I would think actions like these would turn people away. I guess some people don't care about the fair play rules, they just want to make sure there are no crazy threads on the forum. Makes sense to me.
12/15/2009 6:15 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...14 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.