calling out BTINLA Topic

I thought he just had something against me...glad to see my judge of character is right on track 
9/13/2012 6:07 PM
BTINLA just signed the 108th ranked class out of 120 DIA schools.......
9/14/2012 6:29 PM
I see how every one talks heighly of BTINLA. I was just thinking. Could he be AKA the one and only- snake -in cogneto? Or was he here when snake was here? ;-)
9/14/2012 9:21 PM
BT has nothing on snake and for the record, BT was in the Big Ten more than just a couple of seasons and he was the model coach. 
With that said, Snake was an original and there would have to be multitudes of posts like the one on the Big 12 board pre season for BT to even be thought of in the same sentence as snake.  The only bigger *** than jeffkahleb in WIS was snake and it wasn't even close.  Of course after multiple bans snake ended up running out of material to be a jerk about and just rehashed the same things ad naseum, not sure how he eventually went out but I am sure it was in a blaze of glory but I had long given up the boards by that time.  I often thought that Snake bought 5-packs not to play the game but just to have something to start his strings on the boards.
And some where snake is out there and smiling because if he knew we were still talking about him two years later, he would come back  just to tell us how much we were #!&%#! retards for doing so.
9/15/2012 8:22 AM (edited)
LOL ;-) How right you are. LOL
9/15/2012 1:13 PM
Please see my conference board  for my reply, because it is not worth my valuable time to respond to coaches who command no respect....
9/15/2012 2:40 PM
What is his deal?  I have never seen anybody create so many enemies.  He has no business calling himself an Elite coach.  He team jumps and ruins teams with his crappy recruiting.  He lives off the benefits of past coaches who have built a team up enough to withstand his desicration for 3 years before he moves on.  He creates the bad blood with his arrogance and horrible demeanor.  And I should have not have fed into it, but it's too easy when my 8 year old son can outwit him.  I guess I won't have to worry about his coach corner chat very much longer.  He will either destroy Okie State to the point where he gets fired...or he will jump the ship he has sunk like a cowardly captain.   
9/15/2012 4:07 PM
And a follow up to chainsaw: That 108th ranked signing class is the worst all time recruit class in the okie state history. The africa excuse doesn't change the fact that he could have left it alone and had a higher ranked class with all AC signings.  Good work BTINLA.   
9/15/2012 4:17 PM
i just hate the fact that he has MY SR class of 22 players....i had such high hopes for them!
9/15/2012 7:39 PM

22 seniors, so next season BT will have to fill 22 spots, that will be interesting.  Cant wait to be see the big 12 boards in a month from now.

9/16/2012 10:25 AM
Big boxing match going on in the BIG 12 in WILK. Some one should sell tickets. Big $$$$$$. ;-)
9/26/2012 3:18 AM
BT, renew so you can accept my challenge for OOC next season. You need an arse whoopin'.
9/27/2012 5:15 PM
BT, renew so you can accept my challenge for OOC next season. You need an arse whoopin'.
9/27/2012 5:15 PM
BT, steal mommy's card and buy another season
9/29/2012 7:32 PM
Well, I gave up on you,BT. Accept my challenge for exhibition next season if you renew.
9/30/2012 10:45 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
calling out BTINLA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.