fyi - vis Monkee’s silence Topic

This ban has nothing to do with his league participation, and again I did not ban him from playing in leagues.
2/2/2010 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seble on 2/02/2010This ban has nothing to do with his league participation

Yeah, it kind of does - in draft leagues, it's pretty essential to be able to post in the forum. Depending on sitemail is a recipe for disaster: see funk52's most current draft and the proxy problems we had.
2/2/2010 11:45 PM
I formally requested via a ticket that monkee's posting rights be reinstated, but he and seble really need to have a pow wow of sorts.
2/3/2010 9:11 AM
you didn't even make it 24 hours.
2/3/2010 9:34 AM
The last post here thing was about this thread....so yes I didn't last, however I thought what I had to say roughly a half hour ago was worthwhile. Monkee and seble really need to hash out their differences. I think monkee is upset at seble's behavior over the years and vice versa and I'd like to see them settle this thing because I do feel that monkee is an asset to this game.
2/3/2010 9:37 AM
Disagreed. You should be banned, and all these threads should be deleted.
2/3/2010 9:42 AM
That's how TK handled problems like this.
2/3/2010 9:42 AM
I've been very unruly in the past and its recently resurfaced. I'm really going to try to make a concerted effort to change my ways and try not to be so negative partly because of past differences that were never settled. I've been ridiculously belligerent and unhelpful, and for that I am sorry.

Just so everyone knows, seble didn't tell me to say this, I just had an epiphany of sorts after trading posts with him.
2/3/2010 9:47 AM
PAy me my money! I had $20 down.

An epiphany lasts years. Double or nothing you don't make it 6 weeks?

(I wouldn't take that bet.... spite pays in the end and you'd do it just to say "I told ya so"). lol.
2/3/2010 10:05 AM
Lol, truth be told I'm kind of bored of the NBA sim, and I play HD now, ironically where seble is at now and I've made quite a few friends there my way of course (please note the sarcasm). I don't really feel good about a lot of the things I said looking back on it...true or not...just way too inflammatory.
2/3/2010 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By gin_caesar on 2/03/2010
Disagreed. You should be banned, and all these threads should be deleted.
yet, u keep posting (almost 65,000 of them?) yeah, let's put u in charge.
2/3/2010 11:11 AM
I thought you changed the channel when I posted?
2/3/2010 12:48 PM

YOU ARE A...

2/3/2010 1:03 PM

nah, u'r just a commercial... i turn the sound down
2/3/2010 1:31 PM
a shoe?
2/3/2010 1:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
fyi - vis Monkee’s silence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.