What is your favorite thing to do in GD? Topic

Quote: Originally posted by westudly on 3/23/2010I love coaching my alma mater (Illinois), it's a lot more fun when you can relate to where you coach, as apposed to some dinky DII school that you've never heard of before.But I guess as favorite individual part, I'd have to say competing against some of the best coaches in GD for most games is pretty difficult.  Still, it's exciting and really helpful for becoming a better coach.

I have lusted for my alma mater but they are D1A, and I dont feel ready
3/23/2010 11:40 PM
I like coaching a long time at a spot to create a rivalry. While at that school, I tend to change things up almost every season.

Also, since I coach LSU in 2 worlds, that is a lot of fun for me, but the rivalry part is what I enjoy most.

And watching Jeff cause people to get their panties in a wad is fun. Throwing jabs back and forth is side entertainment.
3/23/2010 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By jeffkahleb on 3/23/2010I like instigating trouble in the forums.

This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen and I would of thought duke could have done much better but I guess not
Did I mention the characters??

Love you to Jeff
3/23/2010 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by westudly on 3/23/2010I love coaching my alma mater (Illinois), it's a lot more fun when you can relate to where you coach, as apposed to some dinky DII school that you've never heard of before.But I guess as favorite individual part, I'd have to say competing against some of the best coaches in GD for most games is pretty difficult.  Still, it's exciting and really helpful for becoming a better coach.

I went to Humboldt State...

:(
3/24/2010 12:06 AM
Having staring contests with the headshots of my players, picturing other coaches nude, reporting Cravedogg to WIS for offering my recruits three-ways with him and Jim Tressell, the majesty of the GD council when it convenes all decked out in powdered wigs and stained boxers, the crisp popping-sounds of countless tounges bathing Nelson's sack, recreating the play-by-play of my box scores using the voice of Fred Schneider, convincing recruits to ride in my van, licking the $10.00 stamps for my recruitment letters, receiving sitemails from Vandy Boy written on his 14-key keyboard, wearing different disguises at my computer to fool recruits who will not accept my home visits and reading the forums on my laptop while sitting for hours and hours every day in a restaurant where I think the food is lousy, I don't order anything and ***** about the service.
3/24/2010 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By potter444 on 3/24/2010Having staring contests with the headshots of my players, picturing other coaches nude, reporting Cravedogg to WIS for offering my recruits three-ways with him and Jim Tressell, the majesty of the GD council when it convenes all decked out in powdered wigs and stained boxers, the crisp popping-sounds of countless tounges bathing Nelson's sack, recreating the play-by-play of my box scores using the voice of Fred Schneider, convincing recruits to ride in my van, licking the $10.00 stamps for my recruitment letters, receiving sitemails from Vandy Boy written on his 14-key keyboard, wearing different disguises at my computer to fool recruits who will not accept my home visits and reading the forums on my laptop while sitting for hours and hours every day in a restaurant where I think the food is lousy, I don't order anything and ***** about the service.

POT-ter sez
3/24/2010 12:59 AM
Winning in "The Playoffs"
3/24/2010 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By jeffkahleb on 3/23/2010
I like instigating trouble in the forums.

This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen and I would of thought duke could have done much better but I guess not.
+1

I also like having many different IDs and arguing back and forth between them to make you fools think i only have 3. I also have dudlinuf, nelsonbs25, and livedike.
3/24/2010 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By ginobili04 on 3/24/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By jeffkahleb on 3/23/2010
I like instigating trouble in the forums.

This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen and I would of thought duke could have done much better but I guess not.
+1

I also like having many different IDs and arguing back and forth between them to make you fools think i only have 3. I also have dudlinuf, nelsonbs25, and livedike.

and snake, roy and jeff? C'mon gino!

I like killing threads, can't play the game for sh#t
3/24/2010 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By potter444 on 3/24/2010Having staring contests with the headshots of my players, picturing other coaches nude, reporting Cravedogg to WIS for offering my recruits three-ways with him and Jim Tressell, the majesty of the GD council when it convenes all decked out in powdered wigs and stained boxers, the crisp popping-sounds of countless tounges bathing Nelson's sack, recreating the play-by-play of my box scores using the voice of Fred Schneider, convincing recruits to ride in my van, licking the $10.00 stamps for my recruitment letters, receiving sitemails from Vandy Boy written on his 14-key keyboard, wearing different disguises at my computer to fool recruits who will not accept my home visits and reading the forums on my laptop while sitting for hours and hours every day in a restaurant where I think the food is lousy, I don't order anything and ***** about the service.
Epic, post of the year!
3/24/2010 10:12 AM
Finding new loopholes to exploit and use to my advantage.
3/24/2010 12:09 PM
Advancing deep into the playoffs beating great coaches and teams....
3/24/2010 2:13 PM
Followed by recruiting....
3/24/2010 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By husker111 on 3/24/2010Advancing deep into the playoffs beating great coaches and teams...
Like you just kicked my *** in the 4th round. Now you got my conference mate in the NC game. Good game so far. GL to you both.
3/24/2010 2:36 PM
At this point in GD I have only a few interest, messing around with a couple of my teams, playing rival games with coaches that I respect, and collecting reward points for GC. Beyond that not too much else.
3/24/2010 2:46 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
What is your favorite thing to do in GD? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.