ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I have this guy with contact , pow, vsL, vsR, eye ratings of 33 / 97 / 38 / 39 / 64.  I gave him 157 ML at bats and he hit 248 / 302 / 548 with 13 HR.  I'm thinking he got a little lucky with the batting average as I thought he'd struggle to keep it over .220. 

What is a good estimate of his rate stats if he played a full season?

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=4714277

5/16/2013 3:10 PM
There are a lot of factors in sorting that sort of thing out but 230/300/500 sounds about right.    However, because he'll have long periods of suck, you have to keep him on the field for the duration. 
5/16/2013 3:24 PM
What does TWT mean?
5/16/2013 4:06 PM
'tard world titles
5/16/2013 4:07 PM
Not so much.   Whichever team Gordie Howe is on will win.

No.
5/16/2013 4:20 PM
In your opinion, what % of HBD worlds are tard worlds?
5/16/2013 4:28 PM

It's kind of like art in that I don't know it until I see it.   Back in the early days of HBD, I started a thread that detailed how I felt HBD worlds would eventually play out.  Of course, back then, there were tons of problems with aliases, cheating and just plain imbalance due to lack of knowledge.  The upper tier would be the ELITE worlds.  They would be competitive with good, experienced worlds.    Next would be the GOOD worlds.   Also competitve at the top but they'd always have a clueless owner or three.   Then you'd have the AVERAGE worlds.   Not a bad place to be but they'd take in too many "poor" owners, or maybe even aliases, to move up in life.  Then, finally, the 'TARD worlds.   4-5 teams running roughshod over the rest.   Alias breeding grounds and fertile n00b-raping fields.  They'd never get better because the top owners, with their secondary accounts, would shout down anyone who dared question their trades/moves.   If I had to guess without doing any research, I'd say it would be very similar to a bell curve with a few at the front and the back but most grouping in the middle.

5/16/2013 4:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...721|722|723|724|725...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.