ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Did you know Tino physically and verbally abused Marlins players this season?
7/29/2013 8:34 AM
Yes, I read the story yesterday.   "Physically" seems a bit harsh.   He grabbed a guy by his shirt.   My PeeWee football coaches did that.   As far as "verbally", some guys are a bit more "aggressive" in attempting to get their point across.   PeeWee football coaches did that too.   America needs to quit being so pussified.
7/29/2013 8:46 AM
Grabbed a player off waivers. No options left. Not really sure I need him so leaving unassigned for now. Ten RL days till he gets automatically waived again?
7/29/2013 11:23 AM
That is correct.
7/29/2013 12:29 PM
Major League Baseball theme.on HBD: should Colorado be allowed to relocate to Colorado Springs due to extreme park factors?
7/29/2013 2:34 PM
Depends on how strict you are within the theme.    I'd say "No" because, if I joined that world, I'd be after the theme and, if somebody had to play in Colorado, tough cookies.
7/29/2013 2:40 PM
Am I wrong in thinking that Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Christopher Ross should be pitching way better than he is?  It's not like he had a couple rough games that inflated the numbers, he's pretty much been consistantly bad all season.
7/29/2013 4:02 PM
Yeah, I'd expect him to do better.   At a glance, it looks like he gets lit up more often when his PC is in the 30s.   If you're going to use him out of the pen, maybe shorten it 20/30.
7/29/2013 4:15 PM
If both Hillary and Biden run for the democratic nomination for president in 2016, who does Obama throw his support to? Why?
7/29/2013 5:35 PM
Whoever he thinks will win.   Because he's incapable of making a decision that isn't approved by the masses.
7/29/2013 6:17 PM
Should the conservatives de-fund Obamacare?
7/29/2013 9:11 PM
The idea of healthcare for everyone is good.   Obamacare isn't.    De-fund the **** out of it and start over.
7/29/2013 9:59 PM
How would you do healthcare?
7/29/2013 11:56 PM
I'd obviously have to flesh out the idea but it costs a ton of education money to become a doctor.   I'd create internships in lieu of repayment of student loans.   Pay the personnel a living wage with the remainder of "normal" doctor/nurse pay going towards repayment of the student loan.  Citizens could keep their healthcare plans or become part of the gov't healthcare system that is operated by these young doctors/nurses.   Of course, you can't open a gov't healthcare facility in every city but a few in every state would be possible.   That said, VA hospitals are horrible so someone would have to manage these things much better.  I'm not sure the gov't is capable. 
7/30/2013 8:29 AM

Can you believe you went a whole work day (East Coast) without a question?

What do you do all day if you are not answering pointless requests on this thread?

7/30/2013 5:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...748|749|750|751|752...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.