ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

I do not.   That dude is batshit insane.

11/20/2013 5:33 PM
is it training or medical that should be as high as possible? i always go 20/20, but a team i took over has starting pitchers dropping like flies.
11/20/2013 8:23 PM
I do 20/20 but, if I had to move, I'd drop medical and pay more attention to health.  
11/20/2013 8:26 PM
I keep waiting for  Brian Hayashi to come back down to earth, but after 4 very consistent seasons I wonder if I'm missing something. I would have predicted a .275 avg or so. What do you think accounts for this?
11/21/2013 1:28 PM
I think you're rating him a little low.   AZ is a hitter's park and he has good numbers in everything including speed.  Similar, but a little better, to  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Rodney Hubbard who's hitting about .290ish in my slight pitcher's park.   
11/21/2013 1:35 PM
Did ARod's hissy fit yesterday clinch for him the title of biggest Drama Queen in all of sports?
11/21/2013 8:16 PM
Meh.  Floping in basketball/hockey is drama-filled as is the constant calling for flags by WR in football.  A-Rod has always had a ***** personality.
11/21/2013 8:57 PM
Can I get a reminder on why you left Hamilton? I'm in my usual cash in trade argument there, and there's owners there with 100+ seasons that don't get that it's cap room.
11/22/2013 9:08 AM
It wasn't any one reason.  I felt the world was in good shape(it wasn't when I started) and my team was in great shape.   I'd set it up to compete for another 3 seasons at a minimum or to go for a complete rebuild(due to options, payroll would have been 40m if all were declined).   I was just ready to move on(the TWC was starting and I'm only comfortable with 4 teams) and the time/team was perfect.    The cash in trade was always a contentious argument.  During my time there, the rule was made that it couldn't exceed salary moving.   Before, selling players was fairly commonplace.  You're welcome for that.
11/22/2013 9:25 AM
What's with the Cardinals wasting 52mil on Johnny Peralta?? I bet the dude barely clears a .700OPS and is a liability defensively. I would rather have seen them do nothing and go with the Kozma/Descalso show than this. Is Rafael Furcal available?
11/24/2013 3:27 AM (edited)
Beats me.  Yanks have been touting Gary Sanchez as the future at C for a couple of years now and ink McCann to a 5 year deal.  FA signings have made no sense thus far. 
11/24/2013 8:24 AM
Auburn, Clemson, and Missouri all have outside shots at a national championship. What are the odds that the NT will go to a Tiger?
11/26/2013 6:28 PM
0.013%    Auburn will likely get steamrolled by Alabama but, if they don't, they'll lose in the SEC championship game because they blew their wad against Bama.   Clemson has lost 4 straight to SC and SC has the nation's longest home winning streak.    Mizzou isn't very good despite being 10-1.    If they somehow beat TAMU, who will give them fits because Manziel isn't a pocket guy, Bama will crush them in ATL.   So, Auburn and Mizzou will have to win and meet in the SEC championship game for it to happen.    And OSU would have to lose to Mich or Michigan State(which I think they will). 
11/26/2013 7:10 PM
Mike...would you rather have a Traditionally baked Turkey or would you prefer the newer more quicker frying method?
11/27/2013 3:04 PM
I have Jennings on my FFB team.. I see McFadden is practicing this week.. what's the plan for those two tomorrow?
11/27/2013 3:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...767|768|769|770|771...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.