ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

That's about the same.   Look at the currents of your top 25 and adjust based on that.   Both HS/Coll will be off enough to matter.
2/27/2013 3:19 PM
Is Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Norberto Franco good enough to be a ML Setup A reliever, or will his 46 control make him worthless at the ML level?
2/27/2013 3:26 PM
With 84 VR I think he's useful.   But he's going to annoy you.  He'll walk people when you don't want him to and, because of the low GB, he's going to give up bombs after he walks the guy.   And he isn't going to strike anyone out.   Personally, even though he can handle a higher workload, I'd put him on a PC of 25/35 and a pull of 4.   That way, when he's pitching well, he gets out of the game before he screws it up and he'll be ready again the next day.
2/27/2013 5:57 PM
can you remember the highest 'starting demand' for an international you've ever seen? there's one that wants just over $6 mil in one of my worlds.
2/28/2013 8:07 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...701|702|703|704|705...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.