ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

I assume you think that's an option.   I'm not sure I want to open up that can of worms.

"Oh, if iain is switching, I'll take ian's team."
"Whoa, I'd like to move to the NL.  Which teams are open now?"
"Can me and Joe swap teams? I'm an AL kind of guy!"

OK, now I'm sure I don't want to open that can of worms.
3/22/2013 11:55 AM
Should I thank you for saving me from myself?
3/22/2013 12:23 PM
Absolutely.  With a $25 GC.
3/22/2013 12:31 PM
Will the usual reacharound suffice?

Did you know they go for more than $25 on the street?  I'm quite good.
3/22/2013 1:17 PM
No.  I want cash.  Well, a GC.

I'm sure a man with your experience can sell reacharounds for a good price. 
3/22/2013 1:24 PM
In your opinion, what is the most important rating to look at when evaluating a defensive shortstop and which is the least important to look at?(obviously of the 4 main ratings)

3/23/2013 1:11 PM
Which of the following trolls most resembles yourself? I'm guessing the old tired one thats been sitting in the same place for so long he has something growing on him.

3/24/2013 12:50 PM
They work with one another but I seldom play a low range SS and I wouldn't dismiss a guy that came up a couple points short in AS.

Somebody is mad because everyone thinks the Cardinals are boring as hell.    But I'm obviously the sexy, good-looking one.
3/24/2013 5:10 PM
why is it that my favorite team is trading the biggest pile of useless, overpriced turd to another of my best liked teams? wtf is cashman thinking?
3/26/2013 10:18 AM
The Yankees are having trouble filling out a roster.   Jeter, A-Roid, Texiera and Granderson will all miss Opening Day.  A-Roid might miss the entire season and Grandy/Tex are likely to miss April.   And while no one wants to say it, Jeter might miss the first month also.   Essentially their first four batters are Gardner, Ichiro, Cano and Youk.   And, after that, you need a program because the Yanks don't put names on the back.   They're hoping Wells finds a little magic and, if nothing else, hits a few homers.
3/26/2013 10:28 AM
if you were in charge of the yanks, would you have made/approved this move?
3/26/2013 11:51 AM
Desperate times call for desperate measures.   I've said that the predicted, for the last 10 years, fall of the Yankees is coming.   I didn't think it was this year, I felt it would be next season, until all the injuries hit.   Right now, Cano is the only power on the roster.    They need another and Wells is available.   Ideal?  Hardly.  
3/26/2013 2:07 PM
What's Range Factor?  Should I care?

3/26/2013 3:01 PM
Putouts and assists divided by innings.  Essentially how many plays a defender makes.   In HBD, because we have range, glove and arm ratings, not so much.   So much of RF is affected by pitching/opponents that it's not much of a useful tool if you understand the fielding ratings.
3/26/2013 3:06 PM
Are Stolen Bases out of hand?  Seems like it to me.
3/26/2013 6:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...707|708|709|710|711...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.