BUCKS : 37-41, stupid trade made Topic

Can we trade Monta for like anybody?  Like if we flipped Monta and Dalembert for Gortat, Dudley, and Wes Johnson's expiring that would be perfect.

I got Mike Dunleavy Jr as our best player btw
11/28/2012 4:07 PM
I'd love to lose Monta. I'm hearing they might try to move Gooden and Boute which seems a little crazy. Gooden hasn't played a minute yet this season (so they're hardly "showcasing" him) and Boute is still injured.
11/28/2012 4:18 PM
Yeah well they have an embarrassing wealth of frontcourt depth between Dalembert, Henson, Sanders, Ilyasova, Udoh, and Gooden.  Not that any one of them is a world beater, but they are all serviceable and it would make sense to move one or two of them for a SG upgrade if they can.  Monta is just a horrible fit since he replicates Jennings, and they are in a decent position to upgrade.

Or if we want to dream big, they could maybe try to package Ilyasova+ for Pau if Ersan can get his act together.  He'd fill the stretch 4 role for the Lakers perfectly (if he stops sucking) and I think Pau would instantly make the Bucks a top 5 team in the East.

11/29/2012 3:19 PM
this conversation has taken a confusing and somewhat unsettling turn....
11/29/2012 7:25 PM
Well, that was our goal...
11/30/2012 11:52 AM
you thought that was a comeback for the ages?
12/1/2012 11:57 PM
Are the Bucks and Celtics in the same division now? Cause we play each other every week.
12/2/2012 7:21 AM
Lucky for the Bucks
12/2/2012 10:05 AM
After losing 4 in a row to reach .500 again, Scott Skiles and the Bucks "mutually agreed" to part ways. Jim Boylan takes over as interim coach.

Methinks the next GM will be more important than the new coach.
1/8/2013 12:24 PM
Alas, they are apparently trying to extend Hammond.
1/8/2013 3:00 PM
I know Jim Boylan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/8/2013 9:25 PM
Bucks get seven double-digit scorers in Boylan's debut as they beat Phoenix.
1/9/2013 7:00 AM
Bucks win AT Phoenix for the FIRST TIME SINCE 1987!!!!!!!

The Suns are so shocked that they fire coach Alvin Gentry.
1/18/2013 3:17 PM
Bucks have apparently acquired JJ Redick, Gustavo Ayon, and Ish Smith for Tobias Harris, Beno Udrih, and Doron Lamb. While not getting a trade done for Josh Smith.

Getting Redick may have made sense had they traded Monta Ellis for Josh Smith, but having failed to do that, they have accomplished nothing. They're not going to bench Ellis or Jennings for Redick, so Dunleavy probably loses some minutes... since Redick is basically Dunleavy anyway, it's completely pointless.

YAY BUCKS!!!!

2/21/2013 3:26 PM
Some reports now that Atlanta pulled out of a three-way deal that would have sent Smith to Milwaukee... one minute before the deadline.

YAY BUCKS!!!!

ESPN reporting that the Bucks would have given up Epke Udoh, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Beno Udrih and a protected 1st round pick in the Smith deal.

Which doesn't make sense. They were trying to trade Udrih to two different teams simultaneously?
2/21/2013 4:06 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15 Next ▸
BUCKS : 37-41, stupid trade made Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.