Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Rickey Radio tonight - continuing with AL Little Rock & Someone. Callers will always change the show topic and I will go with them first. This hopefully will encourage people from outside the league to participate. I'm willing to help recruit for a leagues new season. Recruit for replacement owners. Talk specific strategies or about your team. Can help with questions if people have them and I'm open to show suggestions if anyone has good ideas. Still looking for a fanatical blogger to work with. I only want the type of person who LOVES to do it. FW Kekionga you are always welcome back, same with the other guys who helped me in the past.

Show Link: knucklebonesradio.info/

Guest Call In # (619) 924-0840

9/22/2012 9:49 PM (edited)
The Rickey Radio/HBD News will run tomorrow rather than today. 8pm Pacific. Details above.
9/29/2012 3:51 PM
I've decided to take another day off. I'll be doing radio during the week and let people know what day here.
9/30/2012 9:26 PM
Been awhile since I've done anything with this. Had some requests from the Rickey League to run some radio. After I get it scheduled I'll post the link here. Everyone on the site is welcome. It's all about WIS stuff by whatifsports players (me & whoever wants to join me on skype/phone) Start time should be around 7pm Pacific!
3/22/2013 8:21 PM
3/22/2013 8:32 PM
PS - You do not need to be a member of Blogtalkradio to watch the chat but you need an account (cost an email addy) to chat. You can listen by phone or skype - details are on the link.
3/22/2013 8:34 PM
Getting ready to talk Rickey League - open phone lines. Show is live for 2 more hours...
3/22/2013 10:52 PM
Ok the show was more or less a bust so I cut it short to chow down on some buffalo wings. I'll try it again soon. Keep an eye on the thread. Pass the word - Looking for a sports blogger and/or co-host to do one 3 hour show a week for Whatifsports.com leagues or sports in general. [email protected] or just sitemail me if interested.
3/22/2013 11:54 PM
Update on the Radio... the numbers are looking pretty good so it's worth the while to run a show if it stays that way. I spent this last show trying to recruit a sports blogger/co-host. I will do leagues by request - just sitemail me. You don't have to be the commish I just need to see interest. I'm willing to do owner interviews like they do in text here on the site. It was pretty popular in the Rickey league. Probably a third of the guys participated.

Unless I get specific requests I will just do my leagues. I may reference all time threads here in the forum now and then. I also do what I call HBD 101's - I have 4 of them in archives and you can find them in this thread if you look a few pages back. Any suggestions to make this more interesting for more leagues - I'm listening.

I will probably just run a show a week for now. Friday sounds as good as any. Rickey League draft review and team Highlights coming up this friday. This is a fun addition to the game that anyone can do. If you need assistance learning to podcast I'm more than happy to help you do your own.

Come listen Friday and get an idea of what I could do for your league. Callers are always welcomed to talk HBD/Sports. Skype is connected also. You can listen direct at the show, on the phone, cell phone etc by calling in during live shows. The show will load itself with the link I provide just be patient if you have a slower pc.

3/25/2013 4:20 AM
Sounds good Knucks!  I'll be listening friday night
3/25/2013 4:35 PM
Thanks for the listen dubrightway. This Friday will be about the Rickey Draft and Team Leaders. I'm still open to do owner interviews if anyone wants to do one. This is an opportunity for league members to get to know each other a little better. I will take callers from anyone playing HBD so don't be shy if you want to participate on the show. It's simple to call in or use Skype. See you all Friday. I'll post the link when I schedule the show.

3/25/2013 8:09 PM
Missed last week - apologies. Try again today www.blogtalkradio.com/nopcradionetwork/2013/04/06/hardball-dynasty-news-rickey Skype or Phone to listen or call in. Clink the link and go from there. Cost an email to chat on Blogtalkradio. Get a free account. Callers will override Rickey news....
4/5/2013 10:50 PM
GUEST CALL-IN (646) 727-2638  to Listen Press "1" to speak with host. (Me) 
4/5/2013 11:27 PM
Ok this one went ok and I got a lot of Rickey News in. This is an example of what I would do for peoples leagues by request. Remember that all links posted in this thread are good 24/7/365 on podcast. The link above 2 posts is obviously my most recent. Check it out. Might do more this weekend, might see you next Friday. Just keep an eye on the thread and thanks for listening/calling if you do.
4/6/2013 1:02 AM
Live Hardball Dynasty News (Rickey) www.blogtalkradio.com/nopcradionetwork/2013/04/08/hardball-dynasty-news-rickey OR knucklebonesradio.net/BlogTalkRadio.php and then push play on the NOPC player. Starts at 7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern tonight. A couple of the owners said they may listen/participate so this could be more entertaining than just me. Come join us and talk HBD. 2 hour show.
4/7/2013 8:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...32|33|34|35|36...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.