Increasing demands for departing FAs Topic

For free agents who are leaving at the end of the year, there is no reason to resign them until the season ends.  For some of the more talented players, it would be interesting to have to consider the risk of their demands increasing as the season progresses, or have them decide that they're leaving for FA no matter what. 
11/16/2010 6:03 PM
I've mentioned this before.   Seems like an increase in demands as the season progresses would be the way to go.  And, at some point, they say "Check me out in FA after the season, tightwad."
11/17/2010 6:03 PM
Exactly - and the player going FA could happen after game 20, or never.  But it's the risk you take.
11/17/2010 6:43 PM
Seems like CS is starting to pay a little more attention lately...so I'll bring this up again.
12/12/2012 1:21 PM
I think they are busy working on the double switch logic.
12/18/2012 2:29 AM
Increasing demands for departing FAs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.