Making Progressive Drafts easier Topic

Pretty much the standard way progressives drafts run is that owners post their keepers in a thread and the commissioner than lists all available players and post them.

Would there be a way to create a league first and have all the owners submit their keepers through "the system"?  That way the draft center could show who is available at all times.

I know this isn't entirely clear, I am hoping someone else can pretty this up.

I don't know if anyone is familiar on who CBS sportsline runs their online fantasy drafts but that would be ideal.    You all ready have a tool like that but it isn't very popular.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I would like a system where the players submit their keepers to the commissioner

The commissioner approves them in the system and creates the draft parameters (draft order, time between slots, start and stop times,etc).  

The system runs the draft and updates the draft availables as players are picked.

You would need to work in a "que list" for people who can't get on and probably give the commissioner rights to make picks for people.

Just some thoughts.... 

12/1/2010 9:20 AM
Making progressive leagues better and easier is high on our list, slated to occur after we roll out the site redesign in 2011. We've been taking suggestions regarding this for a while, but when we get closer to developing this piece, we'll do a major push to get more feedback.
12/8/2010 3:57 PM
Posted by tzentmeyer on 12/8/2010 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Making progressive leagues better and easier is high on our list, slated to occur after we roll out the site redesign in 2011. We've been taking suggestions regarding this for a while, but when we get closer to developing this piece, we'll do a major push to get more feedback.

2010 post

2/5/2013 5:13 AM
Making Progressive Drafts easier Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.