Conference USA USA USA Topic

Greatest conference in the IBA World now has a place to pat themselves on the back.
2/5/2011 1:24 PM

East Standings
School
Coach

Sim AI

West Standings
Coach
School

2/5/2011 1:34 PM (edited)
I see a 4-6 record at best in non-conf schedule for me.  Have a few decent seniors that should keep some games close but we are probably looking at 4-6 seasons for rebuilding.  Will have a different strategy for recruiting next season, 1st year in D1 was a little different from what i was used to.  I like my Freshman SG who was Mr. basketball in mississippi, he'll play decent minutes all 4 years he is here.  My lower tier recruits have some good potential and work ethic so hopefully I'll see a good jump in core ratings for most of them.  Good luck all!
2/6/2011 8:40 AM
Kevb, I agree on managing the in the in conference recruiting battles to minimize carnage.  Not coming away with a single quality player this season really hurt my rebuilding efforts.
2/6/2011 10:38 PM
I think I did ok. I decided to keep the triangle offense and go for passing ratings. 
2/7/2011 1:46 AM
3 out of 4 recruited have TREMENDOUS passing potential.
2/7/2011 1:56 AM
I don't see a standout or a favorite recruit. Savoy will end up being my low post threat. Perea may end up being a quality SF and Spurr will be a good PG if ball handling goes up with his high potential passing. Thompson will end up being my work ethic project. Since my team sucks I feel I can wait on a project.
2/7/2011 2:21 AM
I would take my senior guards on Holy Family before the recruits I got here. I guess that is not a good sign.
2/7/2011 3:25 AM
Its on.
3/21/2011 12:24 PM
We have 1 spot left. We sent 8 teams to the post season so there will be some extra money to be had. The school is E Carolina. Most of us have been together for over 25 years in div III, Div II and now div I. We've never been in a conf where we have not always finished in the top 3, and CUSA is on the verge of being no different. We finished 7th this year as a conf with 2 sim ais. We should be even better next season.
8/17/2011 5:41 PM
Patting myself on the back for the ct championship I just won. Don't get too many of those.
2/11/2013 3:43 PM
Posted by swift1976 on 2/11/2013 3:43:00 PM (view original):
Patting myself on the back for the ct championship I just won. Don't get too many of those.
That was a good season swift. Go deep in NT next season....we need more $$$.
2/18/2013 4:28 PM
Conference USA USA USA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.