Michael Vick got 3 years, Casey Anthony is walking Topic

Explain.
7/5/2011 4:35 PM
Michael Vick was convicted, Casey Anthony was not?
7/5/2011 5:30 PM
Thread closed?
7/5/2011 6:21 PM
Is that Carmelo's mom or something?
7/5/2011 9:25 PM
Some people just don't know they are being ignored.
7/5/2011 9:42 PM
What I want to know is why is Scott Peterson going to be executed and she walks.

Answer: She is a good looking female.
7/5/2011 11:24 PM
He was found guilty, she was not except for lying to police.
7/5/2011 11:42 PM
If she were black, this would have gotten little to no news coverage and the guilty verdict would have been handed down without notice.

If Vick were a Manning, he would have gotten off with community service, and people would be claiming that he just got mixed up with the wrong crowd.

America is a ******* joke.
7/6/2011 12:14 AM
Really?

In 1994 a black man named Brian Marable murdered a white girl named Rebecca Gordon. At his trial he claimed that he was defending himself and a mostly black jury found him not guilty of murder.

Sounds the same to me!
7/6/2011 1:58 AM
Posted by larry_jew on 7/6/2011 12:14:00 AM (view original):
If she were black, this would have gotten little to no news coverage and the guilty verdict would have been handed down without notice.

If Vick were a Manning, he would have gotten off with community service, and people would be claiming that he just got mixed up with the wrong crowd.

?????

You know this how?
7/6/2011 4:42 AM
Racism will not be tolerated, swamp.     
7/6/2011 5:54 AM
I don't think people would care as much if the mom was fat and doing corndog eating contests instead of being not-fat and doing wet t-shirt contests or whatever it is housewives on facebook are ******** about.
7/6/2011 8:11 AM
I heard she just walked past the jurors and was like "talk about a hung jury" and then all the men refused to vote that she was guilty out of flattery.
7/6/2011 8:13 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 7/5/2011 11:24:00 PM (view original):
What I want to know is why is Scott Peterson going to be executed and she walks.

Answer: She is a good looking female.
He was convicted, she was not?

You guys really seem to struggle with this simple concept.
7/6/2011 8:40 AM
Posted by larry_jew on 7/6/2011 12:14:00 AM (view original):

Anybody remember what color OJ was?    Or what color the victims were?

Let's not play the race card when it's retarded to do so.
7/6/2011 8:42 AM
12345 Next ▸
Michael Vick got 3 years, Casey Anthony is walking Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.