My favourite flower is... Topic

If WIS doesn't do what I want by not banning him, what is the correct order for me to proceed? 

A.  A profanity laced tirade to CS
B.  Threaten to quit
C.  Wreck my team
9/20/2011 5:42 PM
I think you may have A and B in the wrong order.  And you left out D. Claim to be doing it for the good of HBD.
9/20/2011 5:48 PM
I shot a guy in the chest. The ambulance came and saved him. So no harm to him or his family. I did it to show everyone we need better gun control.
9/20/2011 5:53 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/20/2011 3:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2011 3:04:00 PM (view original):
**** off, ********.  Nothing "worked".  You threw a hissyfit over the course of a couple of days.  You admitted it early in this thread.   Then, when NO ONE said you were right in your exchange with CS, you began to act as if your hissyfit was for the greater good.  NO ONE believes that bullshit.   You threw a fit, plain and simple.  There was no hidden agenda.   So stop lying.
You know what MikeT you can believe whatever you want to believe.  It doesnt matter to me in the least what you believe.  In fact everybody here can believe exactly the same thing you believe MikeT, but my brothers and I all know that I didnt do this for what you think I did it for.  I am not that kind of person in real life.  I have an acute distaste for unfairness in any and everything in life.  Thats the truth.  And I went the distance in my signings because I knew that anything less isnt enough, or probably wouldnt be enough.

So, take it as you see fit.  I know in my heart what my end goal was, and it worked.  And if some red neck yokel that owns a shipping company in the States thinks Im a piece of **** I couldnt care less.  Thats that.
I wish he didn't drag me into this.  I'm baffled by why he did it.
9/20/2011 6:38 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 9/20/2011 5:53:00 PM (view original):
I shot a guy in the chest. The ambulance came and saved him. So no harm to him or his family. I did it to show everyone we need better gun control.
Thanks for explaining. Til then everybody thought you were aiming for the guy's head and concluded what we all need is better target practice.
9/20/2011 6:41 PM
From the "Mantle Season 22" recruitment thread in the Classifieds forum:

Kind of funny now, in retrospect.
9/20/2011 7:05 PM (edited)
Posted by greeny9 on 9/20/2011 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Someday, you will appreciate the good things that I have done here, and you will thank me.  Some of you may even come to love me and think of me as a God. 
9/20/2011 7:21 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/20/2011 7:05:00 PM (view original):
From the "Mantle Season 22" recruitment thread in the Classifieds forum:

Kind of funny now, in retrospect.
Funny stuff.  The dumbass knows there was something going on with sculley's departure and how does he handle it?  With zero research into the team to look for potential issues.
9/20/2011 8:11 PM
Posted by shobob on 9/20/2011 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by greeny9 on 9/20/2011 3:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2011 3:04:00 PM (view original):
**** off, ********.  Nothing "worked".  You threw a hissyfit over the course of a couple of days.  You admitted it early in this thread.   Then, when NO ONE said you were right in your exchange with CS, you began to act as if your hissyfit was for the greater good.  NO ONE believes that bullshit.   You threw a fit, plain and simple.  There was no hidden agenda.   So stop lying.
You know what MikeT you can believe whatever you want to believe.  It doesnt matter to me in the least what you believe.  In fact everybody here can believe exactly the same thing you believe MikeT, but my brothers and I all know that I didnt do this for what you think I did it for.  I am not that kind of person in real life.  I have an acute distaste for unfairness in any and everything in life.  Thats the truth.  And I went the distance in my signings because I knew that anything less isnt enough, or probably wouldnt be enough.

So, take it as you see fit.  I know in my heart what my end goal was, and it worked.  And if some red neck yokel that owns a shipping company in the States thinks Im a piece of **** I couldnt care less.  Thats that.
I wish he didn't drag me into this.  I'm baffled by why he did it.
Because he desperately wants someone to be on his side and recognize his herculean efforts to right a wrong.
9/20/2011 8:12 PM
I know why he wants someone on his side.  I'm baffled why he did his dirty deeds.
9/20/2011 8:59 PM
Probably because they could be done dirt cheap.
9/21/2011 2:58 AM
oy
9/21/2011 7:56 AM
nice microphone
9/21/2011 9:29 AM
9/21/2011 9:29 AM
First photographic evidence of jeggings........... nice research!
9/21/2011 11:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15|16 Next ▸
My favourite flower is... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.