255 million based on playoff experience! Topic

MLB 103454  255 million league.Rules are that there is a DH,No more than 2 teams per owner and i will place teams based on owner playoff experince .So if you have a lot of world baseball championships i will place your teams in desending order to no experience.I will place your second team in the next league (American) based on world championships (baseball) and playoff experience.Any player allowed .Bring your clones .Above average AAA.Waiver wire allowed.Any stadium. Newbees are welcome. I am hoping that i will be able to place owners with similiar experience in the same division.It will make for some tight division races .More teams still in the fight till the end of the season.I have played this theme before it is not new and it does work ! Makes for some nice races to the end.I hope you enjoy it ! Never quit never surrender! Lets Go! 
12/8/2012 1:41 AM (edited)
I'll join, like to see the names of the other owners that are also in, though before I put my team in
12/31/2012 12:53 PM
MLB103454 1 open spots left!
1/11/2013 11:51 PM
255 million based on playoff experience! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.