HBD Developer Chat Topic

Hey guys,

We just wanted to let you know that we will be holding a developer chat tomorrow starting at 1p EDT. The main topic is to discuss the new updates that were recently released for the game. We will also field any other questions you may have.

Hope to see you all there!
11/14/2011 4:29 PM

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 1:00 PM EST.

Q: Being that its been 2 years since the previous devchat, will the HBD devchats go back to their usual schedule, about once every 6 months? (ACEROTHSTEIN - Hall of Famer - 2:08 PM)

A: Yes

8/24/2012 7:28 AM

They didn't say that it would be six earth months.

8/24/2012 7:31 AM
Damn, I thought there was a chat coming when I opened this. 
8/24/2012 3:28 PM
THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
9/5/2012 11:34 AM
MikeT23, do you think we'll ever get more updates or is the game the way it'll stay?
9/27/2012 7:57 PM
Yeah, we'll get more updates.   Not during football season but we will.   I wish CS were better during the meantime.    A recent ticket:

9/25/2012 12:20 PM MikeT23
Everyone on my BL roster at season's end was on my playoff roster. I know it's not supposed to work like that. While that may give me "bonus" players, it should be corrected. Further to the point, I want to add a player but I'm afraid, if I do, something may kick in and remove players who shouldn't have been there before the next round. I don't want to play with 18 if that happens. Please check and advise.

Thanks
Mike

9/25/2012 5:31 PM Customer Support
Mike,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

There is very little we can do at this time to correct this issue for your franchise. Our remedy would simply be to remove random players until you were at the max roster size of 25. Instead, we would appreciate it if you could remove 9 guys so that you are at the roster max.

In terms of additional moves, you will not be able to add any player manually at this point, the page will not allow it to happen. If you remove enough players everything will resolve itself.

Thanks.

While there was nothing wrong with their response, the entire purpose of my ticket was to say "Hey, there's a problem.   Take a look at it and try to figure out why it happened."    They completely missed that and told me how to reduce my roster to 25.    I know how to do that but why would I want to?   And, even if I did, would everyone?  Of course not.  I'm sure they've made no effort to figure out why it happened(one other owner in that world admitted to having more than 25.   My other world, in the playoffs, did not have any issues).   

I don't need monthly updates or the "feel good" post acknowledging that they're reading suggestions.  But, when what I consider to be a serious problem is reported, I'd like someone to take a glance at it and try to sort it out.
9/27/2012 8:24 PM
"But, when what I consider to be a serious problem is reported, I'd like someone to take a glance at it and try to sort it out."
9/30/2012 8:29 AM
I have to admit that does sound pretty obnoxious.   Nonetheless, I think most would agree that 34 men on a playoff roster is a serious problem.
9/30/2012 5:41 PM
HBD Developer Chat Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.