I vaguely remember there being a map that had all the DI, DII and DIII schools on it.  Any idea?
12/15/2011 8:31 AM
I uploaded a zipped KMZ file to my web site. I got the file from dedelman. I'm not sure where he got it. It is a few years old, which means Villa Julie instead of Stevenson University (which is the way things should be). I am at work and don't have Google Earth on my work laptop, so I can't check to make sure I didn't mess something up in zipping up the file. If someone is feeling adventurous enough to download it, here it is. I'll download it myself to check it when I go home for lunch.  

www.edgeoff.com/hd.html
12/15/2011 9:14 AM
I found a DII one on wikipedia...
12/15/2011 9:49 AM
I finally got around to checking my file. The KMZ file works, but for some reason, the school logos no longer show up. It could be a matter of Google Earth being updated a lot since the file was created. There is a red X marking each school's location. You can show each division or even limit the view to one or more conferences.
12/16/2011 6:54 PM
Here's an alternate version:       http://goo.gl/maps/aYh1
1/14/2013 6:48 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.