2012 BPISPORTS.COM AUTO RACING STANDINGS *NEW BPIX Topic

Everything updated www.bpisports.com
9/5/2012 9:26 PM
9/11/2012 9:31 PM

Indy Car and Indy Lights are final, I have different champions than both of the official listed champions.  Feel free to follow along with my non-chase NASCAR CUP standings as well
9/23/2012 10:08 PM
Everything updated www.bpisports.com sorry for the delay
10/4/2012 4:28 PM
10/15/2012 9:40 PM
10/24/2012 8:44 PM

Sorry for the  delay
11/6/2012 7:45 PM

2 F1 Races to go including the US Grand Prix! and 1 NASCAR race as well...go Jimmie Johnson, though Keselowski would be a worthy champion too...enjoy
11/13/2012 6:49 PM

Only one auto race that I score left to go in 2012...the F1 Brazilian Grand Prix for all the marbles this Sunday...thank you to those of you that have paid attention to these.  I've really kind of begun to not give a **** about these, I'll most likely be cutting back just to the major series...NASCAR CUP, INDYCAR, and F1...no Nationwide or second tier divs I don't think, unless I get support to do them.

Let me know what you guys think about these...are these meaningful/interesting to you at all?  I believe all the champs are the same and NASCAR has basically adopted/"stolen" my format, nonetheless...enjoy...go Vettel...get that 3rd straight Sebastianship!
11/20/2012 6:46 PM

Wow, another auto racing season complete...2006, 2008-2012 live standings...Most likely won't be doing Nationwide, Truck, or Indy Lights standings next year, unless you or others clamor for them...not as into doing these on the whole as I used to, but could be cool for racing games I create in the (near) future.  Thank you again for your hits, your attention, your disappointment, etc...even in your silence lol.  Take care guys, you're awesome...I miss CRD
11/26/2012 10:12 PM
◂ Prev 12
2012 BPISPORTS.COM AUTO RACING STANDINGS *NEW BPIX Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.