Update (yes, a long awaited one):
We have gone through two more iterations of reviewing our entire set of screen designs (over 90 pages) before posting any more. We have been busy with many development meetings as we begin to kick start true development next week.
Some responses to questions in this thread about this screen:
- Team logos: owners will be able to choose from a fixed set or upload their own (users will lose rights if they post offensive logos)
- Team note: we'll be incorporating a team note in various locations across league
- Drag and drop: we will have drag-and-drop within graphical module. left-side will be slot, field will be position. standard section with dropdowns will continue to be usable.
Additional responses to general questions in this thread:
- We totally understand the utility vs design argument mentioned. Which is why we just completed two iterations of review. We are doing our best to add new, useful features, maintain a simple, quick & functional UI but with a much nicer look and additions to help new players
- This update is very important as it brings our code base to a newer platform which will make it much easier to address some of the longer known issues in the game in the future
- Split effects are based on historical data
With all the mocks you'll see, please ignore any spelling mistakes, bad data, etc., as the purpose of the mocks and these threads is to show what the design will look like and solicit feedback to make sure we're not missing anything.