Amazing Opportunity Topic

We still have two openings in the CCIW.  Great conference.  Fun and competitive group of coaches. 

One of the two open schools (Northland) has 8 open roster spots to fill.  Add that to the $3,250 of post-season cash for each team, and you're stepping into $27.25k of recruiting money.  The remaining four players are all juniors and seniors, so you can rebuild the rest of the roster quickly, too.  Northland also is a motion/FCP team, which is another added plus.
3/14/2013 4:17 PM

Methodist got filled. Averett is still sitting there in the USA South with a B prestige and more conference bonus recruiting money than anyone outside I believe the Midwest conference.

3/14/2013 4:20 PM
That's BS, my Concord team had almost as much recruiting money as my Greensboro team, and that's with two fewer scholarships. 

Oh wait, Concord is D2. Never mind, we have plenty of bonus money. 
3/14/2013 4:37 PM
Posted by aghander on 3/14/2013 4:17:00 PM (view original):
We still have two openings in the CCIW.  Great conference.  Fun and competitive group of coaches. 

One of the two open schools (Northland) has 8 open roster spots to fill.  Add that to the $3,250 of post-season cash for each team, and you're stepping into $27.25k of recruiting money.  The remaining four players are all juniors and seniors, so you can rebuild the rest of the roster quickly, too.  Northland also is a motion/FCP team, which is another added plus.
You can only get a max $18,000 for scholarships at D3 (6 scholarships worth). But, $21,250 is still a lot of money.
3/14/2013 4:37 PM
The Socal!!! I'm LOOOONLEY!
3/14/2013 7:11 PM
availabilities for season 65 FINAL UPDATE

nab a team before its too late!!!

BIG 4 CONFERENCES:

Michigan (1)
  • Eureka
  • Marian

Midwest (0)
  • DePauw

Minnesota (1)
  • St Mary's (MN)

Upstate (1)
  • Hamilton
  • Clarkson

MID-MAJOR CONFERENCES:

College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin (2)
  • Illinois Wesleyan
  • N. Central
  • Northland

New Jersey (0)
  • Richard Stockton

Northwest (5)
  • George Fox
  • Linfield
  • Pacific Lutheran
  • Whitman
  • Chapman
  • E. Oregon

USA South (1)
  • Averett
  • Methodist
  • Ferrum

Best OF THE REST:

NESCAC (8)
  • Bates
  • Bowdoin
  • Colby
  • Middlebury
  • Trinity (CT)
  • Williams
  • Westfield St
  • Worcester St.

Southern California (7)
  • California Lutheran
  • California Tech
  • La Verne
  • Occidental
  • Pomona-Pitzer
  • Redlands
  • CSU, Eastbay
  • California, Santa Cruz

St Louis (6)
  • MacMurray
  • Maryville, Saint Louis
  • Principia
  • Benedictine
  • Aurora
  • Dominican

University (4)
  • Millsaps
  • Southwestern
  • Louisiana
  • Stillman
3/14/2013 10:35 PM
Somebody who is capable, Please ... for all that is Good, take the Marian Job in Michigan!!! - You will become Legendary!!!  Hot Babes will sing your name, Milk will rain forth from the Clouds of Awesome and Rainbows will form your Name for all eternity ... and above all, Norm will pop Glitter and Confetti above your head with mass loads of sparkles
3/15/2013 12:35 PM
Wait, why am I in charge of glitter AND confetti? I'll be in charge of one or the other, but certainly not both.

Someone please take marian!!!!
3/15/2013 12:58 PM
Ok, I thought you had super multi-tasking skillz :P  ... Bum's got the Glitter, Brian's got the Sparkles, and Goose has goosing abilities

Psssttt ... Marian!!!
3/15/2013 1:32 PM
I'm disappointed to see what happened to Marian. I left them in a not bad spot. Decent prestige, good returning squad, but plenty of openings (5 I think) to make the team in your own image. Not that I'm switching from DeSales though. I'm on a 4 season plan already. These one-a-day worlds would mean its Christmas before I got Marian where I wanted them!

3/15/2013 2:29 PM
Minnesota is now full. 

Plenty of other good conferences with openings. Only one hour to sign up!
3/15/2013 3:05 PM
Someone sign up to the last spot in the USA south u won't regret it.
3/15/2013 3:13 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Amazing Opportunity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.