We're looking for a reliable owner to take over our CHI CUBS squad
We started in 62 with 16 teams, then expanded in 69 to 20 and just expanded to 24 in 78.
Some basic rules
- No Cap, Waiver Wire
- DH in the AL. Interleague play will require NL teams to play DH vs AL.
- Must meet 35 Ws by G120, or drop 5 spots in the draft.
- RL draft of AAA players.
Owns the #1 pick in a deep 82 draft
- Draft order is set by W/L. Tie breakers are decided by H2H, then Exp W% (Lowest gets higher pick)
- Only players listed in the pool are eligible for the draft
- Park Selections -You may change to an available park, which will move you to the city as well. We will retain league alignments. An owner may change divisions, but not leagues. For example if a PL owner decides to move to CAL, but he's currently in the PLE, he would move to the PLW and the most eastern team would move to the PLE. It would be a little strange to have CAL in an EST division.
If you decide to move, you must do so with one of your regular draft scheduled picks. You will then have an extra pick added to the end of the RND following your last scheduled pick. For example, if you have 5 scheduled picks, and you make a park selection with your 4TH RND pick, a pick will be added to the end of the 6TH RND to make up for the player pick
La Marr Hoyt
John Henry Johnson (IR Returning 83)
82 IR - Bert Camapaneris,
12/2/2012 7:40 PM (edited)