Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by The Taint on 7/3/2014 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/3/2014 6:17:00 PM (view original):
You bartend, right?   How many fat, mean, smelly women work behind the bar with you?
Actually I don't anymore.
That's too bad.  I was going to say "You're probably not as grotesque as most of these ***** around here" but, alas, you aged so poorly they didn't want you slinging drinks to paying customers.
7/3/2014 6:50 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/3/2014 6:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/3/2014 6:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/3/2014 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Shouldn't companies be allowed to discriminate in hiring if it goes against their religious beliefs?
Please see "laws on the books".    If you wanted to openly discriminate, we know it happens silently, you should have opened a business in America. 
Until Monday the law was that they had to cover birth control.

So it's ok to pick and choose which beliefs should be honored?
Must provide healthcare is a new thing.   So, IOW, that law was in effect for what?   5-6 months?

7/3/2014 6:51 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/3/2014 6:49:00 PM (view original):
And you do know that over 120 companies are petitioning the courts right now to do just that, based on this decision.
Please see "Yawn.  Our courts are filled with bullshit cases to be heard.   Get back to me when SCOTUS says it's OK to refuse to hire based on race or religion."
7/3/2014 6:52 PM
****.  I was one of the skinny ones at Wrigleyfest. 
7/3/2014 6:55 PM
Shouldn't companies be allowed to discriminate in hiring if it goes against their religious beliefs?
Please see "laws on the books".    If you wanted to openly discriminate, we know it happens silently, you should have opened a business in America. 

Is it  OK to pick and choose which first amendment freedoms should be honored?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
7/3/2014 6:57 PM
No one is being forced to take birth control. Everyone is free to exercise whatever religion they want. You just can't force your religion on others who do want to take birth control or get gay married.
7/3/2014 7:17 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/3/2014 6:57:00 PM (view original):

Is it  OK to pick and choose which first amendment freedoms should be honored?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Respecting religious beliefs is no longer cool.

BL never answered when I asked but I assume all religious folk are idiots.    Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc, etc are all ******* idiots for believing in a higher power.  Why should their beliefs be respected?
7/3/2014 7:39 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/3/2014 7:18:00 PM (view original):
No one is being forced to take birth control. Everyone is free to exercise whatever religion they want. You just can't force your religion on others who do want to take birth control or get gay married.
Yet you feel it's OK for the government to force people who object to birth control to subsidize it's distribution.

Good job.
7/3/2014 7:46 PM

There are many forms of birth control.   Why force a business owner, with strong religious beliefs, to subsidize health care, for an OPTIONAL prescription, that goes against what he believes?   Can't you just you just use another option?   Or are you just making a point?

7/3/2014 8:23 PM
You're hungry.

I will buy you something to eat but I'm a strict veggie who is strongly against killing animals for food.  Do you:
1.  Insist I buy you a burger
2.  Eat the salad I'm more than happy to give you
7/3/2014 8:26 PM
EAT THE ******* SALAD!!!!  I COULD CUT YOUR HOURS AND NOT BE OBLIGATED TO FEED YOUR STUPID ***!!!!!!
7/3/2014 8:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...223|224|225|226|227...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.