Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

I see the same thing. It's even more fun when he and badluck are having a 4 page exchange. Nothing but "You are blocking this dumbass".
3/9/2016 10:03 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
RACIST!!!!!
3/9/2016 2:36 PM
IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE KNOW HE GONE!!!!
3/11/2016 5:30 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/11/2016 5:28:00 PM (view original):

President Barack Obama’s approval ratings have hit a three-year high according to a new Gallup poll.

Obama, who is currently finishing the final year of his eight-year presidency, has a 50 percent approval rating among Americans. This is up from his 46 percent approval rating in 2015.

Gallup conducted the poll between February 29 and March 6 and surveyed 3,563 adults all over the nation. It reported a margin of error of plus or minus two percentage points.

As can be expected, the overwhelming majority of Obama’s support came from Democrats, 87 percent of whom support the job he is doing. This is a six-percent increase from the beginning of 2010.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2877243/obamas-approval-ratings-reach-a-three-year-high/#z8mpHJP0cXx7jwJW.99

BIG DEAL! FINALLY almost half of the people can say he doesn't totally suck. Last month he sucked.

This month he almost doesn't. GOOD JOB!

PLUSEWISE congrats to 3,563 adults who evidently don't live anywhere near me, for getting bronx all up in himself posting more crap posts like we needed it. 1,782 of you gallops suck severeness and need to get a job and sober up.
3/11/2016 8:54 PM
The way this race is shaping up with violent protesters attacking cops and citizens. Obama may have caused a divide that may push us into civil war.

Worst. President. Ever.
3/12/2016 1:20 PM

I almost didn't suck this month!
3/12/2016 2:00 PM
3/19/2016 2:22 PM

Obama: ISIS Is 'Not an Existential Threat to Us'

Are you f*cking kidding me?

He is a bigger dumbass than GWB.

AND IT IS ISIS NOT ISIL F*CKING MORON!!!!!!!
3/23/2016 5:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...438|439|440|441|442...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.