Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2016 8:56:00 PM (view original):
You're pointing to one poll and saying, "seeeeeee!?!?"

And almost every other poll has Clinton ahead. Imagine the inverse, Trump has a big lead and a poll comes out showing Clinton ahead by double digits.

If I showed up pimping that poll, you'd laugh at me.
Almost every other poll? Of PA? NO!, NO!, NO! Not even a good try.
You specifically said Trump would never win PA yet he has a double-digit lead in the latest poll (which you seem to adore) conducted there.
Given your assertion, I was wondering how the results of that latest poll could be explained.
I laugh at you now, for poorly trying to avoid the topic at hand.
Care to provide another reason?
7/17/2016 12:25 AM
7/17/2016 9:54 AM
A poll that took over 3 months to take? Whose great idea was that? Were you doing it between posts?
I'm sure BL will love it though, since it shows what he wants. I don't pit much stock in any poll, but if I did, I'd take the one conducted over a much shorter time period, much more recently.
7/17/2016 10:42 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
HA!

I checked out this poll yesterday. I would have hoped the old bought and paid for journalists living in the DC BUBBLE could have done a bit better job.

The old formula of jacking the polls hasn't worked since NIXON. I'm LMAO!

The crusty old democrats making bad deals and stuffing money in their pockets and funding riots and murder are over.

George Soros just funded black lives to the tune of 33 MILLION dollars and protesters in Cleveland have been shipped in with AMERICAN TAXPAYER money to protest the Republican convention. Money funneled in by the Democrat party to hurt the Republicans and freedom. Democrats still into slavery.
7/17/2016 2:41 PM

"There are legitimate issues that have been raised, and there’s data and evidence to back up the concerns that are being expressed by these protesters.

"And if police organizations and departments acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions. And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer. It is in the interest of police officers that their communities trust them and that the kind of rancor and suspicion that exists right now is alleviated."

- Barack H. Obama 7/10/16

7/18/2016 10:31 AM
To agree with that statement is to agree that massacring police officers is just.

All he is doing is baiting more cops to be killed. He is just inviting the hate group Black Lives Matters to slaughter them.

For 8 years now he has been diving America by class, race, gender, creed and sexual orientation.

7/18/2016 11:02 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2016 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by raucous on 7/15/2016 9:30:00 PM (view original):
The White House announced it.
Announced what?
Well, now we find out that more than likely, the coup was staged and now Turkey is turning into a Islamic Super State.

The first two steps to a coup is capture the president and capture the media. They didn't do either. Now all of the "dissidents" have been rounded up and freedom is squashed... and Obama, like in Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Syria are backing the Islamic extremists.

He may not be the US's worst president for their citizens, but he is the worst US President for the western world.
7/18/2016 11:07 AM
Posted by raucous on 7/18/2016 11:02:00 AM (view original):
To agree with that statement is to agree that massacring police officers is just.

All he is doing is baiting more cops to be killed. He is just inviting the hate group Black Lives Matters to slaughter them.

For 8 years now he has been diving America by class, race, gender, creed and sexual orientation.

I don't know that he's inviting them to kill more cops. But he is saying that there's a problem with how police interact with young black men and it's up to the cops to do something to resolve the problem. Which, in truth, I wouldn't have a problem with IF cops weren't currently being killed by protesters. But, because they are, it's just adding fuel to fire and gives cops killers a way to rationalize it. Obama is a terrible president when he faced with having to support military/police.
7/18/2016 12:27 PM
Well thankfully when Donald Trump gets elected president, he won't say anything that will add fuel to any fire. His neutral, pragmatic statements will help is all keep perspective, show respect for all parties, and lead us all to understand how bad Obama really was as a president.
7/18/2016 4:52 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 7/18/2016 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Well thankfully when Donald Trump gets elected president, he won't say anything that will add fuel to any fire. His neutral, pragmatic statements will help is all keep perspective, show respect for all parties, and lead us all to understand how bad Obama really was as a president.
I hear he loves Mexicans and Muslims. So there's that.
7/18/2016 5:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...447|448|449|450|451...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.