Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

But, really, Trump's flaws do not make Obama a better President.
7/18/2016 5:46 PM
I just realized it's starting already.

"Obama sucks."
"But, but, but Trump....."

Can we at least wait for the unlikely event that Trump becomes President before we explain how he's worse than Obama?
7/18/2016 6:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
BL is such an idiot he thought he made some brilliant move by posting a link to a site that shows PA as gray.
Gray, as in could go either way.
I was going to let him slide, since so many others are abusing him in so many other threads, but since he piled dumber on top of dumb,I thought I'd remind him I'm right here; pointing-out his stupidity, since he basically begged for it.
7/19/2016 4:16 PM
The points are: 1) You said no way Dems ever lose PA, yet now they are locked in a near dead-heat battle (almost no matter which poll you use), and 2) You're so stupid that even though you had 100s of polling links you could have posted to show your point you choice to post one that didn't.
No wonder you're dumb enough to vote for Clinton.
7/20/2016 10:33 AM
Clinton will win PA.

I read that in the Bible.
7/20/2016 12:44 PM
Liar. Time to get bent all out of shape because the gays want to call their unions "marriage" and that's just not tradition!!!!!
7/20/2016 1:56 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/20/2016 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I don't post individual polls and ignore reality. The polling averages show Clinton with a lead in PA. Not trump, and certainly not trump by double digits.
I think you'd better reread a few of these threads, because posting individual polls and ignoring reality is exactly what you've been doing.
That's why I threw this one, obviously slanted and/or flawed poll, at you.
7/20/2016 1:59 PM
HEY! Sup A3!

I'm reading you and not seeing the blocked people but WE do see the rest of the sometimes normal people posts; and the level of hatred and bigotry and violence is absolutely stunning.

Everyday I see people traveling by horse and buggy. I see my neighbors toil in the fields behind horses with technology two centuries removed. I question why they consider a tractor a sin. I reject their dogma as to dress or social practice like shunning. But I understand we are a nation under God with equality and justice for all.

That's why I would never go into an Amish community with the motive to upset or depress or damage and destroy my neighbor. He may not agree with my beliefs, but he doesn't attack me. He doesn't come into town and shoot cops or harass the minorities whose situation he is all too familiar with.

I understand why an element of the worlds population would hate Christians. Why they would blow themselves up. A hatred for Jews and Christians and people of different political beliefs from all over the world who do not share their narrow view. They were taught it. Fed it. Read it. Beleive it. Like Nazis.

What I don't quite understand is how I can pass by my neighbor working in his field, with no hatred or animosity for his beliefs or lifestyle, but I can open up a thread here full of a hatred reserved for uneducated or ignorant peoples in a third world existance. Supposedly people educated with the taxpayer dollar. Supposedly educated and sophisticated citizens of the worlds most advanced culture with equality and justice for all.

They believe in global warming cooling change other something maybe oh no shut up we're moving on social injustice white privilege black lives matter occupy wall street oil for blood bush lied people died flavor of the week.

This week it's kill cops and the same people I met in the hallways in 7th grade bullying their way in a effort to register on the meter somewhere between popularity and acceptance, are still here. I kinda wish they were still in school. You could always hope they may still learn something. Like not murdering a policeman or attacking their neighbor for the book he chooses to read.
7/20/2016 3:47 PM
Thank you for the compliment.
7/20/2016 3:59 PM

By the way, I think he's right about this culture war business. I don't think there is any question. We've been in a culture war for decades now, but I think he's right. This election's gonna determine the ultimate winner. And, by the way, the left is winning it, folks. I just spoke eloquently, I think, too, about the lack of any moral authority in our culture. There isn't anybody with any moral authority.
Nobody's allowed to have any. That has been one of the objectives of the left, is to destroy any sense that anybody can define morality.

Morality doesn't exist. What you want to do is what being an American means. And there is no limit to it, and anybody that tries to limit you is a bigot or is prejudiced or is racist or is homophobic or is whatever else. There is no morality. Nobody gets to define what's right and wrong, because the left knows that if anybody's able to do that other than them, they're gonna be on the wrong side much more than they're gonna be on the right side. And they don't want that. They hate judgmentalism. They despise it. And that's what they think of morality. Hence, that's why we have the culture war. Some simple concepts as right and wrong.

"You don't get to determine that," they tell us. That's not up to you, and it's not up to anybody, and it's not up to the Bible, 'cause they don't believe in the Bible. The Bible is a bunch of phony baloney, plastic banana, good-time rock 'n' rollism. Not the Bible. The Bible is a bunch of gunk. God didn't exist. That's just made up by a bunch of people to give them authority and power. They don't want to think about it. That's why the environment is God or any other inanimate object becomes the deity, because there is no learned morality that descends from it.

Don't doubt me on this, folks. When you take the morality away, when you take away moral authority, when you seek and succeed in blowing it up so that there isn't anybody that's perceived to have any and you're not allowed to define it for a mass culture, you have free reign to do whatever you want to do without any condemnation, without any guilt, without any doubt.

And we are right smack-dab in the middle of it, and it is exactly what is happening. And last night the speakers, people that gave speeches, whether they intended to or not, were addressing the entire concept. This is what Bernstein picked up.

7/20/2016 4:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...448|449|450|451|452...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.