Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

RUSH: You know, I watch these roundtable discussions on the cable news channels. One of the most recently discussed topics, Obama's interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday in which Obama commented on Hillary and her email server, and he said, "You know, there's classified, and then there's classified." Meaning, there's secret, and then there's really, really secret, and Hillary was no big deal. So now everybody's discussing whether or not Obama gave Hillary cover. Whether or not Obama would try to use the DOJ to influence whatever happens. Was there any doubt about this?

Look, I know they gotta fill time at cable news networks and do roundtable discussions on things, but it's an open question whether or not Obama would intercede? This president, who is famous for pretending there's no Constitution whenever it benefits him? People really want to discuss, spend a lot of time, whether or not Obama would intercede or try to influence what the DOJ does with the Hillary Clinton investigation? There's no doubt in anybody's mind he would. That's a hallmark of this Regime.

4/27/2016 7:22 PM

The hallmark of this Regime is that they do exactly the things that you can't believe presidents would do because previous presidents haven't done it. No question in my mind. And I don't believe anything is ever gonna come of this, even though we've heard -- you know, there's a book out there. I'm a gonna get into this this greater detail, but a former White House correspondent for Newsweek has written a book, Kate something or other, and it's about how Michelle Obama just hates the Clintons, just despises them, and wanted Biden to run and take it to Hillary. So we've got that thrown in the mix now. That probably helps counter the idea that Obama would go to the DOJ and ask or demand that they protect Hillary on this email investigation.

But you can't throw James Comey out of this equation. He really is a guy with impeccable integrity, especially measured against most people in Washington. But the idea that Obama would just stand aside and let events like this unfold on their own, there's no way. Not gonna take that kind of risk, because as goes Hillary, so goes his Regime in a way. I mean, she was his secretary of state, she's trafficking in this stuff, and who knows what is out there that could end up being learned that would not be beneficial. Remember, we're legacy building time now. It's library fundraising time for Obama. So there's a lot at stake.

Anyway, I just had to comment on that because I just remembered seeing the latest roundtable discussion on this, and I think it's asked and answered, would Obama intercede, fill in the blank, answer is "yes."

4/27/2016 7:24 PM

Barack Obama told graduates of Howard University today that one of his pet peeves is successful people not believing they're lucky. "It wasn't nothing you did," Obama said ungrammatically.

"And that means we have to not only question the world as it is, and stand up for those African Americans who haven’t been so lucky — because, yes, you’ve worked hard, but you’ve also been lucky. That’s a pet peeve of mine: People who have been successful and don’t realize they’ve been lucky. That God may have blessed them; it wasn’t nothing you did. So don’t have an attitude. But we must expand our moral imaginations to understand and empathize with all people who are struggling, not just black folks who are struggling — the refugee, the immigrant, the rural poor, the transgender person, and yes, the middle-aged white guy who you may think has all the advantages, but over the last several decades has seen his world upended by economic and cultural and technological change, and feels powerless to stop it. You got to get in his head, too."

5/10/2016 10:08 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Dumber than GWB.
5/10/2016 12:43 PM
5/10/2016 12:48 PM
"it wasn't nothing you did"

For ****'s sake. First, you're addressing college students. Grammar, please. Second, why don't you just tell them to play the lottery? No need to work hard just hope for luck. And, if luck doesn't come your way, that's not your fault.
5/10/2016 1:21 PM
Cows built the roads around here. So the Pocahontas' cry is ALL HAIL COWS!!!!

Maybe Columbus was right and they are the same type of Indians.
5/18/2016 9:16 PM
Obama looks a lot smarter when the choices are Trump/Hillary.
5/24/2016 6:53 AM
Trump will kick Orrin Hatch in the ***.
5/27/2016 5:19 PM
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is yet another health insurer to file a lawsuit against the federal government, demanding $129 million in unpaid risk corridor payments.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/03/another-health-insurer-suing-feds-over-obamacare-losses/#ixzz4AkBzWz4O
6/5/2016 5:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...443|444|445|446|447...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.