Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

No need; we know the opposite of anything you think (about anything) is what must people think.
6/17/2016 11:45 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 6/17/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/17/2016 11:45:00 AM (view original):
No need; we know the opposite of anything you think (about anything) is what must people think.
Really?

Because Trump is being crushed in the polls.
Because it's been proven time after time after time after time, in thread after thread after thread after thread.
Didn't you ever hear the saying "Better to let people think you're a fool than (in this case) keep posting and proving them right."?
6/17/2016 2:45 PM
6/17/2016 4:38 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/17/2016 12:01:00 PM (view original):
Wikileaks dude says he's gonna blow up Hillary's campaign. While I think that dude is a douche, he doesn't spout bullshit.
Heard about it earlier in the week. One of many who hacked the account or got it from a hacker. Sez he'll expose her to indictable crimes under current law. I suppose all the other hackers are shutting up because they don't want you to know how much information they stole from the US via Hillary, or the Clinton Foundation has already paid them off. I wonder if she can pay this guy off or if Putin will shut him down. Doesn't matter. What matters is if we hear from him again. And if we don't…..why?
6/17/2016 4:55 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/17/2016 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/17/2016 12:01:00 PM (view original):
Wikileaks dude says he's gonna blow up Hillary's campaign. While I think that dude is a douche, he doesn't spout bullshit.
Heard about it earlier in the week. One of many who hacked the account or got it from a hacker. Sez he'll expose her to indictable crimes under current law. I suppose all the other hackers are shutting up because they don't want you to know how much information they stole from the US via Hillary, or the Clinton Foundation has already paid them off. I wonder if she can pay this guy off or if Putin will shut him down. Doesn't matter. What matters is if we hear from him again. And if we don't…..why?
BL says the whole thing is a "non-story", so we should probably stop wasting our time on it.
Maybe BL will call the Wikileaks dude and tell him.
6/17/2016 7:28 PM
BL talks a lot and sez nothing.
6/17/2016 7:54 PM
Has Obama made his gun control speech yet? Because, obviously, the Dallas shooters had guns.
7/8/2016 12:44 PM
He did. POS.
7/8/2016 5:29 PM
"It's easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock than it is to get a computer or even a book," the president said.

At a memorial for 5 slain police officers. Thanks, President Fuckstain.
7/12/2016 7:50 PM
Are you sure you're not too worried about Dubya to focus on anything current?
7/13/2016 7:10 AM

WHO'S BAD?

I'M BAD!
7/13/2016 7:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...445|446|447|448|449...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.