Team and Player Statistics Topic

There's some weirdness going on with the way the team and player statistics pages are designed.

For team stats: if I select "Totals" for the split, everything is fine.  But if I select "Home" or "Away" as the split for the "Batting" category, I cannot see how many runs each team has scored at home or on the road.  Also, the number in the "Games" column is total games played, not the number of home or away games played for each team.  Likewise for the "Pitching" category, I can see the number of earned runs each team has allowed, but not the total number of runs allowed (which is more meaningful).

On a similar note, for player stats: for the "Pitching" category, I can see earned runs allowed but not total runs allowed for each pitcher when I look at "Home" or "Away" splits, yet I can for the "Totals" split.

I'd like to see more complete information provided on these pages for the "Home" and "Away" splits.
5/23/2012 2:29 PM
+1
5/26/2012 10:21 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
We'll look into this and correct.

Thank you.
6/5/2012 4:57 PM
Also, on the "Player Statistics" page, Batting/Extended split, there is a column "NPT" (Number of Pitches Taken).  It's all zeroes.  If it's not being used, take it off the page.
6/8/2012 10:11 PM
There's also an "ERC" stat in the Pitchers/Extend that is all zeroes. Be nice to have a FIP stat in there that you don't have to calculate by hand.
6/8/2012 11:23 PM
Any other stats you guys would like to see?

6/11/2012 11:12 AM
Posted by patrickm885 on 6/11/2012 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Any other stats you guys would like to see?

"Holds" for setup guys?  Just a counting stat, but I think it would be nice to give some recognition to setup guys, the unsung heroes of baseball.
6/11/2012 11:35 AM
Posted by patrickm885 on 6/5/2012 4:57:00 PM (view original):
We'll look into this and correct.

Thank you.
How is the correction going?
3/20/2014 8:16 AM

Did they give you a date that it would be complete?

DID THEY?!?!?!?!?!?!

3/20/2014 8:37 AM
Only been 20 months or so. 

Liars.
3/20/2014 2:21 PM
Team and Player Statistics Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.