Lack of maturity on the left... Topic

Posted by antoncresten on 8/14/2012 6:08:00 PM (view original):
I totally agree with something you finally posted creston. LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION!
8/14/2012 6:14 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 8/12/2012 11:52:00 PM (view original):
So I have been doing my best to respond to all the posts of the left.

I have tried my best not to attack or mock. Not to just post funny pictures.

The left refuses to talk. They do not want an adult conversation about important water cooler issues impacting America.

Will someone rise to the challenge. Will someone respond to every post I make in the next week?

Will we get back to adult conversations and move away from partisan bickering?
So no one took the challenge.

I pose it again.

Go to all the political threads that I made the last comment on and respond to me.

Pit and Non-Sports.

8/15/2012 1:39 PM
So no on is up to the challenge.

No one wants to post adult reasoned responses to all my political posts.

I guess I win.
8/16/2012 5:18 PM
8/16/2012 5:29 PM
8/16/2012 6:35 PM
8/16/2012 6:38 PM
Lets add it up...

Toure claims that Romney is a racist becuase in describing Obama's policies he used the term angry!

Vice President Joe Biden Claims that Republicans want to "Put blacks in chains"!

This seems pretty awful. How will apologies be handled...

No apologies needed. The media would never accuse liberals of being hateful racists...even if the are!
8/17/2012 1:54 PM
◂ Prev 123
Lack of maturity on the left... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.