What WIS play could NEVER happen in real life? Topic

I submit:

Mark Price powers home the dunk on a no-look pass from Dennis Scott.
8/24/2012 2:50 PM
I'd LOVE to see a list form everyone, but I'm not sure what can top the above.
8/24/2012 2:52 PM
Muggsy Bogues has done that a ton over the years,

How about 5'10" (maybe) Nate Robinson straight stuffing a dunk back in Yao Ming's face? that would never happen
8/24/2012 2:59 PM
Steve Nash dunking to win a game, I saw that once.
8/24/2012 5:33 PM
Posted by felonius on 8/24/2012 2:59:00 PM (view original):
Muggsy Bogues has done that a ton over the years,

How about 5'10" (maybe) Nate Robinson straight stuffing a dunk back in Yao Ming's face? that would never happen
Nate is shorter than 5 10, I use to play ball with him all the time.  It is conceivable he can dunk in Ming's face though.  He had/has serious ups.  Muggsy on the other hand, no chance in hell.
8/24/2012 10:31 PM
He's referring to something that really happened...

8/24/2012 10:56 PM
I had a game sequence recently in which John Stockton and Steve Kerr exchanged dunks.  That kind of thing always gives me a chuckle.
8/25/2012 11:22 AM
Posted by ashamael on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 PM (view original):
He's referring to something that really happened...

this or KJ stuffing on Keem? not sure which is better footage
8/25/2012 12:30 PM
oh kj over hakeem is by far my favorite.  I was just linking what you referenced, s'all.
8/25/2012 9:38 PM
I can go either way, they're both super sweet moments in small on big violence
8/26/2012 12:14 AM
Nash dunking to win a game isn't that inconceivable. Nash can dunk, or at least could at one point in his career.

I know because I read an article on him during which he admitted players bet him he couldn't dunk in practice, to which he immediately dribbled to the hoop and stuffed a dunk, which he admitted didn't get much over the rim, but the players nontheless admitted he could dunk.

I suppose if the lane was completely clear, but I'm guessing he'd still lay it up.

ON MY OWN WEIRD WIS GAME NOTE:

I once saw a game (several years ago) in which Muggsy Bouges somehow blocked a shot by Hakeem Olajuwon and wondered how it happened.  I mean, did Hakeem fall and try to shoot from his knees?  Muggsy had some ups, but that's kind of far fetched.
8/27/2012 2:00 PM
maybe he snuck in from behind?
8/27/2012 3:42 PM
Posted by ashamael on 8/25/2012 9:38:00 PM (view original):
oh kj over hakeem is by far my favorite.  I was just linking what you referenced, s'all.
Not mine....frownie face
8/27/2012 9:35 PM
My new favorite WIS play of all time:

Dwight Howard connects on the 3pt attempt from the right wing on a nice dish from Kobe Bryant.

Yea right, Kobe pass??? And Dwight hits a triple???
9/17/2012 2:29 AM
5 seconds left ----  Michael Jordan clanks the 7 footer
4 seconds left ----  Dennis Rodman gathers the offensive Rebound
0 seconds left ---- Dennis Rodman connects in the 3pt attempt from the left wing.

So Rodman gets the OReb, dribbles out and fires for the win...  Is he mad enough?? YEAH!!
Had this ending several years ago. It even was showed as the play of the game or something like that WIS used to had once....
9/27/2012 4:05 PM
12 Next ▸
What WIS play could NEVER happen in real life? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.