Anyone bought a good washing machine lately? Topic

we bought a high efficiency fisher and paykel aquasmart a bit more than a year ago.  Its a lemon.  Its worse than a lemon its the worst appliance I have ever used.  Doesnt do its job, finicky, gets out of balance over and over, cycles take forever

Well, now this piece of $%#% is leaking.  Repair guy came, did something, still leaking.  He'll come back, but I am about ready to take it behind the barn and shoot the machine to put it out of its misery.

Need a recommendation.  Would like a simple top loader.  Prefer 26 inches wide or less.  Something that actually washes clothes with only modest effort by the user.  As if it were an appliance designed to please and satisfy the user.

Anyone bought a good washer?

8/28/2012 10:12 PM
I USE THE KOREAN LADY DOWN THE STREET. DROP OFF 15-20 POUNDS PER WEEK,NO WORRIES
8/29/2012 9:03 AM
Posted by mamxet on 8/28/2012 10:13:00 PM (view original):
we bought a high efficiency fisher and paykel aquasmart a bit more than a year ago.  Its a lemon.  Its worse than a lemon its the worst appliance I have ever used.  Doesnt do its job, finicky, gets out of balance over and over, cycles take forever

Well, now this piece of $%#% is leaking.  Repair guy came, did something, still leaking.  He'll come back, but I am about ready to take it behind the barn and shoot the machine to put it out of its misery.

Need a recommendation.  Would like a simple top loader.  Prefer 26 inches wide or less.  Something that actually washes clothes with only modest effort by the user.  As if it were an appliance designed to please and satisfy the user.

Anyone bought a good washer?

Just got an LG set.  Fancy schmancy (at least in my book) and $1300 for the washer/dryer.

But the kids actually like it because it's easy to operate (17 and 19 years old), and anything that gets my kids to do their own laundry is a good thing.
8/29/2012 12:14 PM
Anyone bought a good washing machine lately? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.